Options

Model Year and Lagun mount/table in future T@B models

When will LG move to production of the 2017 models?  Will the Lagun mount/table be standard in future T@B models? If so, does anyone know when? 
Margaret, Lynn and D@isy M@y
2017 S Max
2016 Subaru Outback

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Don't know the answer to either but I picked up my T@B the first week in Oct 2014 and it was a 2015 model - So maybe like the auto industry with a fall switch over.
  • Options
    John_and_KrisJohn_and_Kris Member Posts: 302
    I do know that LG has the table mounts in stock as we ordered one as have others but have not sen or heard what configuration LG will make with the table top. Perhaps an email to the company officers would get a response.
    John - Kris & our Golden "Blossom"
    South Carolina
    Live simply,Love generously,Care deeply,Speak Kindly,Leave the rest to God
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    According to this thread, April of 2016. If you are considering a purchase in the future, I would recommend getting your order in now and stipulate that you want the mount. Orders taken now might not be available until the summer.

PXLated said:
    Don't know the answer to either but I picked up my T@B the first week in Oct 2014 and it was a 2015 model - So maybe like the auto industry with a fall switch over.
    I had a 2015 model and I picked mine was ready in May of 2014, ordered in early Feb of 2014. However, they make changes throughout the year. Even though we both have 2015 models, mine does not have a front opening window like @PXLateddoes.

Perhaps one of the mods could check on this for Ethel.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    To be used as a bed, the Lagun would need rails and have a table top big enough and strong enough to fit so wouldn't be surprised if it remained an accessory.
  • Options
    PXLated said:
    To be used as a bed, the Lagun would need rails and have a table top big enough and strong enough to fit so wouldn't be surprised if it remained an accessory.
    The factory said, per Mike's post, "Beginning in April of 2016, we will be using a new table base.  
    That said, we are bringing them in for retail sale next month.
    They will be available through the factory only.  Contact Elsie x304.
    The initial batch will likely be in mid/late November.  "

Have they indicated otherwise?

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    Our dealer checked with the factory and told me the Lagun table bases are supposed to be rolled out in the fall.

Perhaps they have a stock of old style bases to work through.  
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    Jenn - For some reason I didn't take the "new table" coming to be the Lagun as it's not free standing so one can't slide in/out on both sides.
  • Options
    Photomom said:
    Our dealer checked with the factory and told me the Lagun table bases are supposed to be rolled out in the fall.

Perhaps they have a stock of old style bases to work through.  
    That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Ethel made a special request they would give it to her.

• Options
    ethelouiseethelouise Member Posts: 32
    We're not sure if we want the Lagun table base.  Our T@B is supposed to come in mid-May. Our dealer thinks it will be a 2017 model (but isn't sure.)  We wondered if we'd get the Lagun by default in a 2017 model.  We only know about the Lagun from this forum (our dealer didn't know anything about it.)  From what we've seen on this forum, we think there are positives and negatives with the Lagun table base.  This afternoon I called the factory (referred by the LG general number) and will update when we hear something.
    2017 S Max
    2016 Subaru Outback
  • Options
    I asked the dealer if we'd get the Lagun table in our T@B, due early April. He said factory said no. 
  • Options
    suewernersbachsuewernersbach Member Posts: 10
    I just picked up my new T@B CS-S. It is a 2017 and does not have the Lagun.
  • Options
    ethelouiseethelouise Member Posts: 32
    I never heard back from the factory about the table in models produced this spring, but based on comments will assume that we will get the old model table when D@isy M@y arrives--hopefully as scheduled in May.  That's okay for us, as we could upgrade later if we feel necessary.  Thanks for the info!
    2017 S Max
    2016 Subaru Outback
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    The Lagun table pedestal is NOW being installed in the new T@B models and installs began this week.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,507
    Mike, 
    With a table top, too?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    Mr_Mrs_GnomeMr_Mrs_Gnome Member Posts: 241
    Supposed to take delivery of our Outback within the next week or two. Will let you know what we get. When we ordered in Dec., we asked for the Lagun and an extra base.
    '17 Outback S - TV 2016 Chevy Colorado in "Colorful Colorado"
  • Options
    Our dealer called a couple weeks ago to ask if we wanted the Lagun. (I had asked if we could get it back when news of the new table first came out.) We're expecting the trailer "soon" and I'll make a report and post pics. 
  • Options
    Supposed to take delivery of our Outback within the next week or two. Will let you know what we get. When we ordered in Dec., we asked for the Lagun and an extra base.
    It's been a long wait. Can't wait to see photos!

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I loved my Lagun this past winter. I cannot imagine having either a stationary table, nor having to move around a table, instead of the table moving for me.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    SAM said:
    Mike, 
    With a table top, too?
    I'm assuming that the trailers will have a table top too and will try and get photos if they are available.  
  • Options
    Here are some shots sent to me from the factory....

• Options
    Who ordered grey cushions? It might be your new T@b!

• Options
    jkjenn said:
    Who ordered grey cushions? It might be your new T@b!
    OMG! I did!

That back area looks quite different - is that how they'd doing it now?
  • Options
    @Michigan_Mike, did they happen to mention where that trailer is headed?
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Photomom said:
    @Michigan_Mike, did they happen to mention where that trailer is headed?
    You're right! The back lid is hinged and the 12v looks great there. I also see they now have bed rails. Wonder if the table top is used in lieu of slats? (edit can't be not wide enough.) The way that back area Is so nicely framed I would want to rig a door of some type for it.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    OMG you guys have "eagle-eyes"!!!! Fabulous! My cushions on the T@Bitha are that gray and I love the neutral color.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    If it's mine it had better be the Outback fabric. More dog friendly per Scott Hubble. 
  • Options
    Photomom said:
    If it's mine it had better be the Outback fabric. More dog friendly per Scott Hubble. 
    It looks like it, to me.

• Options
    The rails appear to have some type of tabs on them.

• Options
    I'm not crazy about the actual table TOP. I see a custom DIY top in my future. 
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,507
    I wonder if the CS models will have this included and where will it be mounted?

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio