Options

water tanks

Can anyone confirm they are putting 11 gallon tanks in the new T@Bs? 
The Mouse house and me

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    They will soon be mounting 11 gallon tanks in the new T@B units.
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    radrenradren Member Posts: 229
    Hi Mike,
    Do you know who I would contact to find out if my T@B could get the 11 gallon tank? Mine is supposed to come off the assembly line August 11th. I have emailed a few times with questions and I haven't gotten back any replies. Do you happen to know who I would contact about this?
    ren
    The Mouse house and me
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Ren,

The factory is closed down this week so try again a week from Monday, but call them as you will have better results.  If it were me, I would make contact first with the dealer , if that fails call Little Guy World Wide and ask for Chris Baum or Dylan DeHoff.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    radrenradren Member Posts: 229
    Hi Mike,
    My dealer contact, Eric at little guy in San Diego got word back from Chris and I will be getting the 11 gallon tank. I have to say I am SO impressed with how patient and responsive my dealer (Eric) and little guy has been. I have had to wait quite a while for my T@B but it is nice to know it will be the best T@B I can get and made with the kind of attention an owner appreciates.

The Mouse house and me
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I wonder how much and how difficult it would be to upgrade existing T@bs? I would love to double my capacity like that.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    My 2012 Q has a 10 gallon tank, didn't know the S models came with a smaller tank.  Interesting considering they would use more water.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    XPADREXXPADREX Member Posts: 311
    I would suspect it's all about volume and space being a zero sum game.

I carry one of those 7 gallon blue jugs with us (it's a Jeeping staple for me prior), and I do not drink from my freshwater tank (I bring bottled water. Yeah, I hate the plastic waste... but post transplant, I don't play).
    LOCATION: Fort Raccoon; UNIT: 2014 T@b S M@xxxx; MISSION: To have fun, make a difference, and make some friends along the way. Organ Donor Recipient- forever grateful. 
  • Options
    scubascuba Member Posts: 87
    As long as you recycle, no guilt!
    Life is good! Great in a T@B!
    2014 CS-S Maxx
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    We keep a Brita water pitcher in the fridge and use refillable water bottles.  No waste and cold water, but it does take up a good deal of room in the fridge, making less room for beer :-D

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA