Options

Got a call from my dealer today!

PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
I'd asked him a while back if we could get the new table. At that time he said those would start rolling out in the fall, but today's call was to say that if we wanted it we could have it! I told him sure! 

Still on track for April delivery. Cant wait to see if we get the other new goodies folks have been talking about!
John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York

Comments

• Options
    duncanmarladuncanmarla Member Posts: 12

We are also looking forward to getting our TAB in April, I'm curious about the new table design, how is it different?

2016 Subie Outback V6. S Max. 
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Photomom said:
    I'd asked him a while back if we could get the new table. At that time he said those would start rolling out in the fall, but today's call was to say that if we wanted it we could have it! I told him sure! 

Still on track for April delivery. Cant wait to see if we get the other new goodies folks have been talking about!
    That's great news!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    duncanmaria - The one photomom is talking about is totally different - search for "Lagun" table and you'll find a couple threads with pictures. Slick little system.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Love my Lagun table!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    JustJohnJustJohn Member Posts: 171
    Photomom said:

Did he say where the factory is mounting the table? Just curious, I've already mounted mine but there are so many options with this mount one can really customize to suit your own style. I'm thinking about a second mount so l can move it if I can figure out how to utilize it for mattress support.
    2016 Outback.....North East N.C...... Former 2012 Silver Shadow
  • Options
    TonydjdTonydjd Member Posts: 111
    I center mounted my Lagun on back center and made table aprox 18x29 with fold up pieces 5x29 on each side. This way we lift table off at night fold out end and it becomes the bed slat concept that everyone else puts in place. Currently out of town for 3 weeks will post picture when I return.
    Tony D
    Central,Fl
    2015 T@B Max-S

• Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    JustJohn said:
    Photomom said:

Did he say where the factory is mounting the table? Just curious, I've already mounted mine but there are so many options with this mount one can really customize to suit your own style. I'm thinking about a second mount so l can move it if I can figure out how to utilize it for mattress support.
    No, he really doesn't seem to know much about it. I am taking this on faith since I know I didn't want the old table. I will post pictures when the trailer arrives. 
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York