Options

Looking for T@B trailer trim for 2008 Dutchman!

I purchased this trailer last year and didn't realize at the time that because there was a transition of builders, there would be such a difference in parts.
I had a small section of trim (18") on the Door Side Front depart my trailer on our trip last year.  I figured that since the previous owner had pieced together trim around the trailer that I would replace.  I ordered three complete pieces.  Front Door Side Upper and both Rear Uppers, which was expensive for plastic trim.  None of them fit!  The new trim are manufactured a little more narrower and have a slight curvature difference.  So now, I am seeking any help or information on the location of older trim in 'White' that I can use to complete the 18" piece that is missing.  Thanks for ANY suggestions!
2008 T@B Dutchman, 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe, Grand Junction, CO.
"We Are T@Bulous!"

Comments

• Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Try calling Elsie at Pleasant Valley directly. They "might" have some original Dutchmen trim floating around the shop. They bought up all the old inventory when they first started production. You will probably have to paint whatever color they have on hand....
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    tabuloustabulous Member Posts: 13
    Thanks for the suggestion Mouseketab, but I have been communicating with Elsie on this and apparently they don't have any.  She told me that they have not had any issues with fit on older models in the past, however, I can tell you that the new pieces are a little narrower and have a different curvature.  I may have to remove the metal channel and reposition to get a fit.
    2008 T@B Dutchman, 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe, Grand Junction, CO.
    "We Are T@Bulous!"