Options

Hello to the Blue T@B

RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
Greetings from T@Bitha and Outback T@Bs on next loop at Bull Run RP, VA! Nice awning.
2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)

Comments

• Options
    NazTabNazTab Member Posts: 3
    Looks like we have our own little Tearstock. This would actually be a nice place for a mid Atlantic gathering. 
  • Options
    Great to meet you! Hope you had a nice run despite a few rain/sleet/snow showers!! The zombies are out and many have gone to the bathhouse about tripping over themselves to see the T@Bitha and the Outback. Love em all! <3
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Too bad I am only just seeing this, I would have swung down to say hi.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    Cool Cy. Sis lives 7 miles away and uses it as a Shakedown trip place. I live further away, but can't stand it if she's out camping and I'm not. LOL (besides, she feeds me). Will post a quick note on the forum next trip out there! 
  • Options
    NazTabNazTab Member Posts: 3
    It was nice meeting you guys and awesome to see other T@b's. We missed the zombies. I survived the run in sleet, snow, thunder, and a lot of mud.  
  • Options
    Just FYI, Naz ran in the driving sleet/rain (and 15 sec of snow) for FIFTY miles!! See? T@B Campers are not the only things with loose screws lol (<3 Naz - I am truly impressed by your dedication and running skills!).