Options

Seeking A Cure

RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
edited April 2016 in Camping & Travel
I was supposed to attend a rally this weekend, but had to cancel at the last minute.  Now I just feel sort of sick.  I often say that life can get in the way of living, and it happened.  I kinda hate to go out to the storage shed and sleep in the T@B, but I may have to.  I need a cure really bad.  It would sure be nice if another T@bber lived close.  Mine is in need of some company.  :bawling:

EDIT:  Note to self:  Stop complaining.  You still have your T@B and there should be lots of good camping days ahead.  There, I feel better already.  

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

Comments

• Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435
    Larry, take Booger and go sleep in the T@B. It is ok.  :)
    Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I have to admit that after having the chance to camp last weekend, I have the bug. I have a lot of stuff to get done this weekend, though. :( Soon, though, soon.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    I  know what you mean, Larry.  Several times that happened to me last year in Colorado, due to weather.  I was very depressed.  But better camping days happened along in due time.  Keep the T@B faith.  :):)
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I've just been back home for not quite 3 weeks, after camping for 93 nights in my T@B. I'm ready to go again...but it's time to spend 3 weeks in the woods searching for that elusive Spring Turkey. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    I'm heading down to Colorado Springs in May (May 9 or 10th departure) and will arrive around May 12.  Can't wait and will give my new truck a good workout!  

Yeehaw!!!!  
    party-smiley-048gif
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    Good deal, Mike.  Have fun.  You're gonna love the truck.  Be sure to see the Indian ruins in Manitou Springs if you haven't already.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map