Options

Little Guy Visor on the T@B?

I have not seen either of these products, but since I would like a small visor (just over the door) on the T@B, why couldn't I adapt the LG one and use it?  Since it already has a keder rail, seems all I'd need to do is make the tie-downs longer, which could be done with tent cord.

Anyone familiar with these products have any suggestions?

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

Comments

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Seems reasonable to me that it would work.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    They make a nice visor for the T@B....  

T@B Visor XL
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    PlaycPlayc Member Posts: 234
    Awesome.  Like to buy one.  Hope Amazon carry the item.
    2015 S Sofitel, Austin/Houston
  • Options
    The only way to get the T@B visors is directly through either the Teardrop Shop or through PahaQue directly.  They are custom made for each order and take some time to get, but I think they are worth it. 

I love my Visor XL, takes all of five minutes to put up and does the job.  Becky and I sat under our visor last night in the rain, stayed dry while enjoying a beer and listening to the sounds of the frogs in the woods.

Sterling, VA
  • Options
    Thanks very much for sharing your wonderful experiences.  We're new to RV and look forward to learn from you all on camping. 
  • Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    Since I started this thread, I suppose I should tell you that I recently purchased the Visor XL.  I experimented for about a year with a homemade awning (search Redneck Porch).  Although it worked fine, it was a little cumbersome and took some time to put up.  The XL works as well and provides just as much protection, not to mention how much better it looks.  I must say, however, that five minutes beats my time considerably.  Takes me about 20 minutes, including the guy lines.

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Awesome, Larry!!  We're really going to look like twins at the CRA and Tearstock!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    All about practice Larry.  It took 45 minutes the first time I had a go at it.  I have since changed out the guide wires to something that works well to me and gotten the technique down for getting the poles in, which is really the big thing when setting this thing up.  Now it is worth it to set up every time I stop.

The awning, on the other hand, uhg!

Sterling, VA
  • Options
    I probably will get silver color.  How long does it take to setup?  Any accessory that I also need to buy?
  • Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890

Always wondered what it would be like to be a twin, Verna. :)

I thought I'd like to have white and red, but later thought it might be a little harder to keep clean.

Playc said:
    I probably will get silver color.  How long does it take to setup?  Any accessory that I also need to buy?

See above about the time.  It comes with everything you need to set up.

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map