Options

New T@B Coming this Week

CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
edited May 2016 in Introductions
This discussion was created from comments split from: New members with new T@B....

Welcome aboard @Apopejoy , hope to see some photos when you get your T@B.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
Sterling, VA

Comments

• Options
    ApopejoyApopejoy Member Posts: 14
    Just retired after 42 years in home health management, Live in north Texas.  Just had one of those big "0" birthdays and decided to get started on my bucket list. I had been thinking about RVing as me and hub had a big live aboard boat and that's kinda sorta.   He is gone now and  When I saw  The T@B s, I had t have the T@B. Take delivery this week.  Going on some short over nighters to get my feet wet and be sure I can handle everything.  Planning to go visit with the group  in Durango in September. Me and my T@Blet Hope to meet some of you along the way.
    Max S. Tumb@lweed, north Texas. 
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Welcome aboard Apopejoy.
    We promise not to hold the fact that you're from Texas against you :-)
    Lots of gals travelin with T@Bs so you'll find lots of company here.
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome Apopejoy!!!! I escaped from TX after doing a post-doc there in the Hill Country in the early 90s. When you get your new T@Blet we will excitedly await pictures! BTW, I did a LOT of camping in an old popup all around TX State Parks during my post-doc. Big Thicket, Dinosaur SP, and so many small parks that were just wonderful fun (except the fire ants).

I look forward to hearing of more of your adventures!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Welcome, welcome! Subism & Apopejoy. Have fun, and please let us all in on any new innovations, or modifications you may come up with along the line. The support that I have received here along with helpful guidelines and hints have helped tremendously. 
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    LibrarydragonLibrarydragon Member Posts: 103
    Congrats and welcome!
    Sara&Carl
    2015 max s outback, TV 2011 RAV4, V6, 4x4, & 2017 Tacoma Off-road 4x4
    Soquel, CA
  • Options
    TearjeeperTearjeeper Member Posts: 7
    Welcome!
    come join my FB page!
    Texas Teardrop Travel Trailers!
    we have a teardrop rally coming up in September!