Options

We're new t@b owners in Tucson

bpbrans4bpbrans4 Member Posts: 15
hello, we just bought a used t@b and would love to meet some t@bulites in Tucson to help us get started. We've never owned an rv before and decided to start with a t@b. We moved to Tucson last May from Tacoma, WA. My wife named the t@b: "absolutely t@bulous" maybe........ we're Bob and patty, & excited about our new adventure, cheers!

Comments

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome! Come sit a spell and read away. There are so many creative people here. Their T@Bs are as unique and wonderful as they are. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Yep, welcome aboard. There are some owners from Tucson here, hopefully they'll introduce themselves.
  • Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435
    I'm a couple hours from you to the west in El Centro, CA. Welcome aboard!
    Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    Congrats and welcome to you. The adventure is just beginning. 
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Congratulations and welcome aboard!

Remember, you don't have it unless there are photos :wink:

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Welcome. You will love your t@b! There are quite a few if us in Phoenix if you get up this way. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Welcome, and have fun. 
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    Hello, Bob and Patty -- I live in Southwest Tucson and have had my T@B for 3-1/2 years.  Would love to meet you!!!!  PM me to see if we can connect before I leave for an extended trip with my T@B on June 9th.  Welcome to the wonderful world of T@Bs.  There is a group camping trip being planned for Lake Pleasant in January next year, T@Bazona 2017.  That would be a great way to meet other local T@Bfanatics.  :)
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    jetdriverjetdriver Member Posts: 10
    Hi Bob and Patty we live in Green Valley. We bought our T&B in March. It would be fun to get together with other T&B owners down here. 
  • Options
    webcrawlerwebcrawler Member Posts: 133
    Welcome! I am one of the few southeast T@ber...
    Kennesaw, Georgia

2016 Silver/Black T@B M@x S with Scuba Black interior.  2015 Lincoln MKC AWD 2.0L Ecoboost tow vehicle. Tekonsha Prodigy wireless Brake Controller.
  • Options
    Hi, Jetdriver -- I live in Southwest Tucson.  Am leaving for an extended trip next week, but would love to get together in the fall for a local camping trip with you guys and Bob and Patty (bpbrans4) and whoever else. :):)  There are several of us in this area.  Please put on your calendar the T@Bazona 2017 event for January at Lake Pleasant.  I'll be there and know several of the people who are attending also.  All GREAT T@B people.  Got to love this group.  :):)   
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    Hi Bob & Patty and Jetdriver - welcome and glad you're in Tucson and nearby Green Valley!  When I return (~Feb?) it'd be fun to meet you (well, maybe we'll meet in Jan for T@Bazona 2017 - I plan on making a reservation when it opens up).  
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options

I met new T@B owners Bob and Patty from Tucson for lunch.  What a fun couple with lots of T@B energy.  Now, this is really weird -- we were chatting and discovered that we are both in the bicycling group GABA (Greater Arizona Bicycle Association) here in Tucson, and we actually already met each other on a bicycle outing in February!!!!!  One of the cyclists had a flat tire and Bob stepped up to the plate to change the tire.  What a guy, and what a small world.  So now we have two things in common:  T@Bs and bicycling.  I LOVE this forum.  It's such a wonderful way to connect. :):)

• Options
    jetdriverjetdriver Member Posts: 10
    Wanderoo said:
    Hi, Jetdriver -- I live in Southwest Tucson.  Am leaving for an extended trip next week, but would love to get together in the fall for a local camping trip with you guys and Bob and Patty (bpbrans4) and whoever else. :):)  There are several of us in this area.  Please put on your calendar the T@Bazona 2017 event for January at Lake Pleasant.  I'll be there and know several of the people who are attending also.  All GREAT T@B people.  Got to love this group.  :):)   
    Hi Wanderoo 
    Are going to the T@B gathering in Durango this Sep? We'll be up there. Also I just registered for T@Bazona in Jan. We'll be spot 16. 
  • Options
    I can't make the September T@B gathering, but I'll be at T@Bazona in January.  It will be fun to meet you there. :):)