Options

Norcold refridgerator

I lost power at home yesterday and climbed into T@b till power returns. Everything perfect except refrigerator went out when plugged in power was lost.  Worked fine prior to power lost as I leave T@B plugged in.  I'm unable to get fridge green lite to . I'm using propane gas mode or battery mode.  Manuals are not helpful to Me. I'm Old school with this tech stuff.

TV is a 2007 Jeep Liberty. Own 2015 T@B Maxx s/wet-bath white green. St. Clair Shores, MI.

Comments

• Options
    deputydogdeputydog Member Posts: 103
    Unable to get Green lite to turn on showing fridge working.

TV is a 2007 Jeep Liberty. Own 2015 T@B Maxx s/wet-bath white green. St. Clair Shores, MI.

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553

The green light only shows when using the propane.  Also, make sure the selection dial is set to the appropriate fuel source, i.e., "flame" for propane, "plug" for shore power, etc.  When using propane, you must press and hold the igniter button for no more than 30 seconds.  Check to make sure you have your propane tank turned on, too. 

Another thought, you may have blown a fuse.  I'd check the main fuse box to see if the refer fuse is blown.   I'll check my manuals when I get home, but let us know if you get it figured out.  Good luck.

:((
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    Thank You Wanderoo,  My power came back on and I was still preforming tasks as if it was on propane looking for green light.  Thanks again. I'll go switch it to power and check on it later.

• Options
    I did not place dial in start position while on propane. Noticed that and green lite came on with propane

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    YIPPEE!!!  :D
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)