Options

HELP!! (Solved)

jehdfdjehdfd Member Posts: 27
Just pulled into camp and hooked up for the first time. There is zero water flow from the hot faucets. I checked every valve I can find and they all seem correct. Any ideas?!  Thanks in advance. 
Aurora, Colorado - 2016 T@b Outback - 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    To clarify... Water flow ok from the cold faucet? Water pump turned on or are you hooked up to camp water?
  • Options
    We are hooked up to camp water. We finally got water flow. I had to cycle valves a bunch...maybe a blockage? Anyway, now the alde isn't working. On to trying to solve that problem. Thanks for your reply. 
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,477
    Is the the absolute first time you operate the hot water faucets? Was there air coming out of them? I'm wondering if you just had to give the Alde's HW tank time to fill--it holds almost 3 gallons. Once it fills water will be forced out to the taps.

There's lots of reasons why the Alde might not work. That will take a little sleuthing, and some more info.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    Thanks, still not sure about the water but it's fixed so good enough. The alde was a blown fuse. Hopefully it's smooth sailing now. 
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,477
    Cool--glad you got it working, and thanks for the update!
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Shower time! Glad 'ya got it fixed!  :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    T@b university subject: learning about Alde fuses, their location, size/type, and how to check whether they are good or not.   

Many students and and professors here. Also YouTube info available along with original manual.  Much to learn.  Studying begins now.  No grading involved.. Er, maybe pass/fail...
    Personal experience: only correct search word will delivery help.
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI