Options

Tent / Visor location

ritaannclarkritaannclark Member Posts: 1
Can the Tent / Visor be put up on either side of T@B? I know it will go on front side where the door is. Just wondering if it can be put up on opposite side as well. Thanks in advance for your comments!

Comments

• Options
    PhotoJoePhotoJoe Member Posts: 34
    I've seen them on both sides of the t@b but have not done it myself.
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    If I remember correctly, PopT@B made a modification to his keeder rail on the non-door side to accommodate a visor I believe. Used welding vise grips to open the keeder rail to make sliding the visor easier. Pretty slick modification.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,449
    There's full keder rails on both sides, but for reasons that remain unclear, the non-door sides don't seem to have an opening in which to slide the accessories. However, it's easy enough to create one yourself.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Pop-T@B was kind enough to use his vise grip tool on my driver's side Keder rail so that I can use either combination of visor, awning or tent on either side (although I think the tent will only fit on the passenger side. 

As Ericnliz says, you must make an entry place to start the Keder attachment for your accessory. Look at your Keder rails and you'll see the flatter section and understand better. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    JohnDanielsCPAJohnDanielsCPA Member Posts: 238
    Do the Keder rails come standard with the T@B or do I need to order them as an option?
    2022 T@B 400 BD
    2019 Ford F-150 3.5L Ecoboost with Long Bed
  • Options
    RamrodRamrod Member Posts: 164