Options

Hah...Central vacuum!

ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
My inquisitive nature got the best of me[might 'a been beer], so I thought I'd give this a try! Got pets, kids, dirt & pine needles? I had an extra car vac [the kind that plugs in to a cigarette lighter], sooo thought I'd plug it in and give it a try. Plugged it in to the charging port, vroom, vroom, no more sand,needles dirt, or dog hair! [Kids I'm still workin' on!] Works great getting all the stuff out of the track for the screen door as well. Mine came with a crevice tool, so it even works good on the vent holes at the bottom on either side for the heater. Should be standard equipment for the T@B! Now, let's what else I have layin' around the garage not being used........TBC! =)
2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
Spokane, Wa.
Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Comments

• Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    I think I have one of those under the back bench that I bought and put there when I first got the T@B three years ago.  I don't think I've seen it since.  :)  I seem to recall there is also a first aid kit, and a couple other things I don't remember.  Maybe I should take a look.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• Options
    That's how I found mine! Cleaned out the tool box in my '72 Chevy! =) It works good for when you're on the road, but still like my shop vac for home, takes maybe 5 minutes!
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Mine is whatever car wash facility is handy on my route.
    Best car wash town so far is Bullhead City, AZ - More washes per mile than anywhere else in the country.
  • Options
    Does that mean you just kept driving through!? ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    FuzzyYanniFuzzyYanni Member Posts: 110
    I have one of those too but the motor is so tiny And whiny, I get a headache in about 60 seconds. Drag cause the camper is the perfect use for 12V vacuums!
    "I know one thing, I know nothing."