Options

Little Guy in San Diego to the rescue!

radrenradren Member Posts: 229
I have been a wanna be T@B on order owner for the last long 3 months. I waited patiently and only pestered Eric, my salesman in San Diego once or twice a week. Today I was supposed to pick up my T@B and Eric had to tell me the trailer that came in wasn't exactly what I ordered. He contacted Chris at the factory before I arrived and they figured out what had happened and why my trailer didn't 
match my order. Eric and everyone at San Diego Little Guy and Chris from the factory in Ohio were as upset with the mixup as I was. Rather than try to talk me into the trailer they got and that I didn't want, 
we all got on a conference call with Chris at the factory and although it will take some additional time, we EASILY found a solution to the problem. One of the reasons I bought my T@B, rather than another ultralight trailer was the reputation this company has and how they stand behind their product. Every T@B owner knows and appreciates the quality and workmanship that goes into these little trailers.  
Today I got to experience what standing behind your product really means. I know other T@B owners haven't been that lucky with their dealers. I know how lucky I am to be able to have such a great dealer. 
Eric (My Salesman at the San Diego little guy dealer, the ONLY place to buy a T@B in California) quickly worked to solve what could have turned out to be a real "boondoggle" in his words. They don't 
treat you like a sale, they treat you like a good friend. Which is what they end up being as they also camp monthly with their customers. If you are thinking of getting a T@B or any of the other teardrops little guy makes, you should check out  (San Diego (866) 977-7607) Little Guy in San Diego. I'm glad I did. 

The Mouse house and me

Comments

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Great to hear.  A good dealer is so vital to the process, and it is wonderful to hear about a great dealer experience.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    PaulaKPaulaK Member Posts: 54
    Hope you get the T@B you want soon! It will be well worth the wait.

Paula & Larry | 2015 T@B S M@XX "Serenity"| 2014 Subaru Outback | Maple Grove, MN
  • Options
    radrenradren Member Posts: 229
    There was quite the hiccup with my trailer but Little Guy in San Diego and Chris at the factory in Ohio were wonderful and got everything worked out. My dealer has hooked me up with a vinyl wrap artist, so when my T@B does arrive.... I should have everything I want done before I pick it up. I am having two 6 volt golf cart batteries put in rather than the one 12 volt. Doubles the amperage from what EVERYONE says, I am having a surge protecter hardwired in to protect my internal wiring, knew someone who was plugged in at home and a surge blew all of the electrical inside the t@B. And now the vinyl wrap I want will be done at the dealer as well, so once it does come, it should be as ready as I can make it. Thanks everyone for all the practical suggestions and tips for a long and safe T@B life.
    The Mouse house and me
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Eric is a great guy and I camped with him, his wife, family members and Jeff & Mike from Paha Que.   We had a wonderful time in 4 days of camping out in the desert 7 miles NE of Quartzsite, AZ.  That was my first time camping with a group and a break in period for me personally with my first Little Guy a Rascal 4 -wide.  I also ran into Eric and his wife a year ago in Craig, Colorado in a chance encounter at a McDonald's one morning as I headed over to Steamboat Springs.  I'm happy to hear your report and know that Eric will take care of your needs or any problems encountered!

Enjoy your new trailer when it arrives!

Happy Trails!
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 708
    DBAZ10 - hmmm makes me wonder as I've plans to order mine from that dealer (only one in AZ). My son lives in San Diego... Wonder if I should contact them.
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!