Options

Ok, tired of watching the summer go by the way side!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm just Itchin' to NOT winterize the trailer, say the heck with it, and go out and go campin' and fishin'! I'd rather have cabin fever in my T@B than @ home! =)
2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
Spokane, Wa.
Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Never winterize, go south with the rest of us - First sign of freezing temps or snow and I'm outahere.
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    PXL, I personally like winter, and the four seasons, that's why I live here. Have snowblower will travel! Just would like to get one more good enjoyable trip in [have heat!] before the snow flies. If Liz didn't have to work,  have a house to take care of, and an 85 year old mom that needs help once in a while, I'd be right there with you. Sucks when life gets in the way. Liz has been buggin' me for the last two weeks, so... guess I'll have to make a schedule adjustment!
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    I liked 4 seasons also but 27 days of -10 or below with lots of snow got me over it :-)
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited November 2017
    Two days without electricity in a 49* house, -20* with -40*+ windchill, trying to keep the water pipes from freezing in the crawl space is what told me I had to try AZ. The first winter was in a Silver Shadow teardrop (no inside bathroom), but it was so much better than freezing at home. AZ and my T@B are home in the winter now! 

But anyway, go for it, Eric and Liz. South Carolina and the beach sounds really good to me right now, knowing cooler weather is right around the corner. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    DH still works, so we can't just take off for the winter, but we'll be camping through the fall! I love the warm sunny days and crisp nights that we get in October here!
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,428
    I won't be heading south, but I see no reason to winterize in mid-September!
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    I'll have to winterize in late October, or early November. And then stay winterized until I get to Tucson, if it goes like last year. But if I can leave earlier than last year, I'll get to AZ sooner. It really wasn't as hard as I thought to stay winterized while traveling. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    TommyTommy Member Posts: 175
    What is this "winter" thing of which you speak?
  • Options
    Tommy said:
    What is this "winter" thing of which you speak?
    I don't know. Arizona calls me and I must go. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    wizard1880wizard1880 Member Posts: 442
    edited September 2016
    I'm looking forward for some fall camping too!  No shortage of rain north of Seattle up here so my goal is to find a pop-up awning or shade that will allow us to go between kitchen and sleeping quarters without drowning!
    T@@bulous
    2014 T@B CS Maxx
    TV: 2015 Audi Q7 3.0 V6 TDI (diesel)
    Martha Lake, WA
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    ericnliz said:
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm just Itchin' to NOT winterize the trailer, say the heck with it, and go out and go campin' and fishin'! I'd rather have cabin fever in my T@B than @ home! =)
    Probably going to winterize in November, but then go on a week long trip driving along the Blue Ridge Parkway to the Smokeys.  It will get colder in the higher elevations and I can do without water anyway.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Cylclonic, Atta boy, go for it! :)
    Spokane, Wa.