Options

Antifreeze product suggestions?

Hi Fellow T@B lovers. Can anyone suggest which antifreeze to purchase? Also, my dealership did not winterize my 2015 MaxS properly last winter so when I added water for my first outing last Spring, the toilet pipes were cracked and there was water leakage. So, have had the valve to toilet shut all summer but water did go thru that one time. I would like to keep the valve shut and winterize but not sure if I do that there would be more damage in case some water is left there. The dealership (after being in business for 30 years) closed their doors right after I bought it last year so do not have a dealership to work with. Thanks for any advice!!!!
Barbara in Durango... T@B Max S 2015...Red & White... pull with 2016 Toyota Forerunner

Comments

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Any RV/marine anti-freeze (it is pink) will do the job.  It is only a couple of dollars a gallon at Walmart in the auto/RV section.

As for the broken piping, I would try and get it replaced and then winterize.  Even just a regular plumber should be able to do the job.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    luvmytabluvmytab Member Posts: 66
    thanks!!
    Barbara in Durango... T@B Max S 2015...Red & White... pull with 2016 Toyota Forerunner