Options

Closing up for the winter...

We got our T@B late in the summer, but we were still able to get out three times. 

When we first made the decision to buy the T@B, I was happy, and then really, really scared of the big purchase. I have never been an actual camper--the few times I tent camped, I hated waking up cold in the middle of the night and always a little soggy in the morning. But I fantasized about the T@B the moment I learned about them. Actually buying the fantasy made me nervous that it wouldn't be everything I hoped it would be. However, three trips in, I'm already dreaming of getting back out there next spring. The T@B is so cozy, easy to handle, and a lot of fun. 

As we are getting ready to close up for the winter, we had one hurdle left. We had to see if it would fit in our garage. We were worried about the height. My husband "measured" it and told me there was no way it would fit. But every time I looked at the T@B and eyeballed it against the garage, it seemed to me that there was no way it wouldn't fit. For the past several weeks, I've been saying that we need to try rolling the T@B into the garage and I could tell every time that my husband was trying hard not to roll his eyes at me. 

Well, today was the day that I was going to prove him wrong--and I've never been so happy to be right! The fact that the T@B fits in the garage makes me so much less worried about the winter. Woohoo! 

Live. Travel. Eat. Repeat. 
2013 Orange & Grey T@B CS-S: Villa Ar@ncia
Follow my travels on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cookwithkerrydotcom/

Comments