Factory Tour - view models? Any NE dealer recommendations?

Hi all - two questions if you could help me with answers and/or provide advice?

(1) Does the factory have one of every model that you can view (as part of the tour or otherwise?). I'm particularly interested in the T@b Max S regular vs Outback editions, and seeing both in person. I'm not sure when I visit in November I could rely on a dealer having inventory of these two, so was thinking going to the factory may be a good idea.

(2) I'll be relocating to the US for work come April, but flying over briefly for business next month and intend to put an order in to ensure my T@b will be ready come April.  I could easily go to any dealer in the greater Northeast (Ohio, PA, NY and up through New England).  Does anyone have any recommendations?  I was thinking Haydocy in Ohio as they seem to have a very good inventory online so must be very familiar with T@bs, but I'm interested in your thoughts (apologies if this isn't an acceptable question - I haven't seen much info regarding dealers here so not sure if it is polite to speak on them here).

Thank you!

2018 T@B Max S silver and black (aka TadT@B), Full-timing since July 2017

Comments

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    We are currently working with Haydocy.  You can expect knowledgable sales persons who offer good suggestions and timely communication, and they sell a lot of T@Bs.  They are well acquainted with the company structure and know who to call for inquiries and issues.  We were there recently and they had S and CSS models to view as well as Outbacks.  Not sure what the factory will have to view in November.  You can call them - see "T@B Contact Numbers" under the " Categories" heading in the right column of the forum site.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • ethelouiseethelouise Member Posts: 32
    When we were doing research before purchasing our T@B, we found Patty Miller with Miller Trailer Sales to be the most knowledgeable and responsive dealer we contacted.  Their pricing was upfront and reasonable.  Contact information:  293 W. Dublin Pike (Rt. 313), Perkasie, PA 18944; millertrailersales@verizon.net; 215-249-TEAR (8327)
    Margaret, Lynn and D@isy M@y
    2017 S Max
    2016 Subaru Outback
  • greggillgreggill Member Posts: 45
    We actually went to the factory in Sugarcreek a few weeks ago. They didn't have a show room with all the models but in the lobby area they had an outback and one or two other models but I couldn't tell you which ones they were. If you called there I'm sure they could let you know. When we were there they gave tours at 10 am and 1 pm Monday - Thursday. Friday they only work half a day. We bought a tab last may and needed a few minor things fixed on it and went there for repairs. We live in Ohio also and it's about a 3 hour drive from Dayton to Sugarcreek. We did take a tour while there. I have to say I was very impressed with Pleasant Valley as a company and also after seeing them built with the quality of the tab itself. We've enjoyed our tab a lot this summer and visiting the factory was just icing on the cake. The Holmes County Amish area (where the factory is located) is a nice place to visit also.
  • greggillgreggill Member Posts: 45
    edited October 2016

A picture from the factory.

Moderator's note; photo edited for size.
  • CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Haydocy is a good choice, they know their teardrops and often have inventory.  Miller's is where we got our T@B and are bar none the best to work with as they love small trailers.  A third to check out is Beckley's in Thurmont, MD (just south of Gettysburg, PA).  They always have a large inventory on hand, I was by there today and counted ten T@Bs on their lot of different types.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Dan Kearney's in Rutland Vermont is an excellent dealer to work with. 
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • IrishCamper74IrishCamper74 Member Posts: 237
    Miller Trailer Sales in PA. Patsy Miller is so knowledgeable, thorough & friendly. She gave me the best price by far!  
    Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes

2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
    TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.