Options

New T@BBERS

Grandma and grandpa (70+yrs) just put down payment on new T@B CS-S!!!!  Added the "Outback" shelf to the front.  Pick up in March. Plan is to secure a HONDA EU2000 to the shelf.  Can we safely run the generator on the shelf?  Also, do we need to order the "outback" style cover to fit around the shelf?  Sure we will have more questions but this is a great forum and can't wait for our maiden voyage.

Norm and Leslie. NJ. 2017 CS S. TV. JEEP Grand Cherokee

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    LeslieandNorm, Welcome to the family! I can't answer your question about the generator as we don't use one. I would either call Paha Que, or the LittleGuy store to verify ordering your cover. You can find the phone # for the store to the right under T@B Contact Numbers, [ask for Elsie, she's great, her # is 330-852-4811]. The phone # for Paha Que is: 858-748-3762. Hope this helps, and keep the questions coming, I know we had a lot at first, [still do at times] and you came to the right place! Enjoy
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    LeslieandNormLeslieandNorm Member Posts: 17
    Thanks
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited October 2016
    Elsie is with the Pleasant Valley/NuCampRV factory and deals only with the items that come with the T@B's (plus a few extras. Jessica works in the Teardrop Shop associated with Little Guy, the current sales force. 

So, if you want the answer for the cover, you'll need to talk to the Teardrop Shop Jessica.  Or Paha Que, the manufacturer of the actual covers do have the answers about sizing of their covers and tents, etc. 

Yes, confusing at times...,,
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Thanks for the correction Verna! 
    LeslieandNorm, You might also check the listing to the right under "For Sale"- Camping & Trailer Gear, you can find some really good deals there at times as well.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Welcome Leslie and Norm! We pick up our Max S in February. I've learned an awful lot from these posts, and have the lists made up to prove it! (ask my husband...) 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome Leslie and Norm!!! Happy camping!

As for running the generator, most times it depends on where the wind direction is blowing. You don't want genny exhaust in your T@B. Of course, you could always invent directional generator exhaust baffles.... hmmmm.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    LeslieandNormLeslieandNorm Member Posts: 17
    Exhaust baffles sound good.  I'll have to wait till I get the unit and see about a design.  Great ideas from all, thanks so much.
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 911
    Welcome!  We just got our CS-S Max last month and are so excited!  This forum is great (and so are all the T@Bbers we have met!). Shout outs to @Dalehelman, @ericnliz, @Homebodyatheart !  Had our maiden voyage in the driveway listening to the World Series!  Let us know if you ever journey to our neck of the woods (Spokane, WA).
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA