Options

General instructions/videos

I'm new here and put a little tab trailer and my daughters backyard to stay in and help after she and her husband had our new grandson. Are there videos to help me figure out how to get hot water and heat in my 2017 tab outback

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Not that I'm aware of but if you look over in the right column you'll see a list of category threads - Most of us started by reading thru those. Lots, lots and lots of info there. And if you don't find what you need, don't hesitate to ask.
  • Options
    marknjudymarknjudy Member Posts: 378

Also, if you go to You Tube and search for alde and your model number, there are a couple of videos there. Bottom line, it's something I way overthought. It just kinda works unless there's a problem. If you have the digital control panel, it's easy as pie. If you have the manual control panel, there are several threads here that explain what each switch does and what the optimal settings are.

IMPORTANT! Get the extra fuses for it if you haven't already. Search for the Fuses For Newbie (I think) to find ratings and locations.

Mark - 2016 T@b Max S (Silver/Red), 2012 F-150