Tabazona 2017 Special Guest Pictures

Verna
Verna Member Posts: 6,876
edited February 2017 in Camping & Travel
For those who attended Tabazona, you know we had a special guest who we took photos of with us. For those who weren't there, @RZRBUG was unable to attend in person, but we made sure he attended.  Here are the photos:


Sunny Day with her different poses

Cbarnhill (Cindy).                                                               Carolyn Watt

Becky (phulishcat's better half!).                                         OutbackAZ (Frank)    

OutbackAZ.                                                                      Verna (with gloves, hat and wine in her sweatshirt pocket--I was cold!)

OutbackAZ.                                                                      Michietucs (Michele)

Doug and Mia.                                                                      Sandy (Dale's better half) and Jill

Dale and Sandy.                                                                 I don't know how my T@B and truck got into all of these pictures!



Verna, Columbus, IN
2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”

Comments

  • Ratkity
    Ratkity Member Posts: 3,770
    w00h00!!!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Verna
    Verna Member Posts: 6,876
    edited February 2017
    More:


    Larry, we couldn't let you stay outside at night!

    Larry, you did get to experience a campfire at Tabazona 2017 and you warmed up your feet!

    Larry, this is the couple who kept your campsite warm. 

    Friday night at Dillon's

    Carolyn and Tom

    Wanderoo (Beth) and Jack

    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Verna
    Verna Member Posts: 6,876
    More:


    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Verna
    Verna Member Posts: 6,876
    edited February 2017
    More:



    Sally and the hounds

    Phulishcat (Martin)

    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Nomad
    Nomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Cool :-)
  • Verna
    Verna Member Posts: 6,876
    And by the way, my Sunny Day and Sally's Hounds (Mabel and Joey) really thought Larry was there. We have three confused dogs. 

    I will I'll need help from everyone to identify yourselves in the photos. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • reedd
    reedd Member Posts: 61
    Oh my gosh, what a wonderful thing to do!!!!  I completely agree with what LauraRey said!  Larry, it looks like you had a lot of good vibes coming your way!
    Deb - 2017 T@B U-basic Outback silver/silver  D@mselfly  
    2001 Toyota Tacoma 4WD New Mexico
  • dmerzbac
    dmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    You guys are the best! What a great and thoughtful thing to do!

    2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al






  • Ratkity
    Ratkity Member Posts: 3,770
    You all ARE the best!!! Thank you for the picts, V. Larry, did you see this???? Hugs off to you and more to the great people at Tabazona. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • ericnliz
    ericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Now, That's camaraderie in it's finest example. Can't think of a better way to share the moment with Larry! And, Larry, that should put a smile on yer face more than once! I will have to say, not good friends, but great ones! Thanks for sharing Verna! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  


  • dinzzy
    dinzzy Member Posts: 182
    I didn't know Larry was a DODGERS fan!!!
    Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max


  • RZRBUG
    RZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    Verna, there are no words. You, and so many others, are simply awesome. As an update, I saw a couple more doctor's this week who confirmed what I already knew. I will never be able to attend this or any other rally again..except in the hearts and minds of friends. Apparently I have many. God bless you all. 

    Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

    Happy Trails Y'all

    States Visited Map

  • Bobnpattie
    Bobnpattie Member Posts: 1
    Dang...we missed Tabazona this year....totally forgot!
  • Verna
    Verna Member Posts: 6,876
    Larry, you have so many friends, camping, church, townspeople...you are rich in friends who care for your well-being.   I'm glad you enjoyed the photos, but please thank OutbackAZ for his help with this adventure for you.  Take care, and the "Larry Likeness" will make it's way to you. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • marknjudy
    marknjudy Member Posts: 378
    You never far from our thoughts and prayers, Larry. This was a touching gesture, Verna and everyone!
    Mark - 2016 T@b Max S (Silver/Red), 2012 F-150
  • IrishCamper74
    IrishCamper74 Member Posts: 237
    Verna, these are BRILLIANT! !

    Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes


    2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
    TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.
  • ontheroad
    ontheroad Member Posts: 489
    Larry, I also have never met you and unfortuneately for me I never will, I'm hoping that I will be able to hear wonderful stories about you in the near future from the gang. God Bless and prayers for you, and i'm sure there will always be a chair for you.
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Divacpa
    Divacpa Member Posts: 3
    Larry,  Even though you couldn't be with us in person, your spirit and love for the T@B family was felt by us all.  I'm the silly gal making bunny ears over you while my friend Terri sent you a smooch on the cheek.  Please know you are loved. 
  • dinzzy
    dinzzy Member Posts: 182
    Praying for you Larry.  May He give you His peace at this time.  You are a blessed man with so many friends.  
    Tow with a 2016 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2016 T@B CS-S Max