Options

T@b in waiting

CharleeCharlee Member Posts: 2
I have been researching small trailers to start new solo camping adventures, and after reading on this forum and others have decided that the T@b Max-S will be my best option. Just waiting now for some property to sell to fund my purchase...I'm already impressed with the amount of knowledgeable and helpful owners on here, as soon as I get my new rig I'll post a pic.

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Welcome aboard.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Welcome Charlee! How exciting. I hope your sale goes through quickly so you can get your T@B and get camping! One thing I've been doing during my wait for our T@B is to go through the different posts and copy the ones with important info to my One Note program on my laptop. That way I can organize them by category and have them in one place to access when I need them, as my phone also shares this app. This is a great place to get a lot of valuable info on your T@B from a lot of amazing wonderful people. Nice to "meet" you, and keep us posted on your progress.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    CharleeCharlee Member Posts: 2
    Great idea!  I've got that app....I think I'll try that as well. 
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Yes... OneNote has been my friend. I used it throughout the research and purchase process and use it for trip planning, now.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014