Options

Are you 6' tall?

2»

Comments

• Options
    HerFineMessHerFineMess Member Posts: 23
    I am 5.10 and I have to hunch in places. I fit just fine in the bed when I am by myself. My husband is 6.6. He can't use the bathroom at all! For him, he just crawls into my Outback to go to sleep and spends the rest of the time outside. That's why the T@B is my camper! We camp in a 5th wheel together. 

--Meg 
    Mostly A Solo RV Chick 
    T@B Outback
    Jeep Grand Cherokee 
  • Options
    tfire328tfire328 Member Posts: 22
    I am 6'4" and I manage ok. As a wise man once told me "Tall people don't hit their heads, only short people. Tall people are used to ducking." The bathroom is a challenge. Like was said above, you just sit down.
    Ted & Donna. Bay City, Michigan. Ford Escape, 2016 Tab Max-S

• Options
    JdcoupleJdcouple Member Posts: 96
    I'm 6ft. My wife is 5,10. Last week we went down and looked at a 400. Kinda wish we had waited. Really nice high celings. Honestly we might make that leap. Our biggest discussion over making the change is the bed arrangement. In our Outback we can both get up in the middle of the night without disturbing the other. Not possible in the 400. Don't get me wrong we love our Outback. The celing height and tiny bathroom is the only real issue.

2017 T@B Outback, 2000 Excursion V10 4x4

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Does everyone with the 400 love the Froli system? From my limited understanding, employing that system precludes the versatility of the 320's sleeping arrangements which I really appreciate.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    CincyKidCincyKid Member Posts: 83
    I am 6'2" and my feet would extend off the cushions.  Rather than using sheets I may consider using a sleeping bag on the cushions - that way my feet are never uncovered.

CincyKid
    Cincinnati, OH
  • Options
    ToefootToefoot Member Posts: 38
    So far (2 trips) we fhave not made the bed. 
    2018 320S Outback pulled by 2012 Jeep Wrangler.
  • Options
    AlanAlan Member Posts: 120
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    DH is 6'5". Works fine, he's even used the bathroom a few times. We do have a non clamshell T@B, would not work otherwise. If he is in the trailer he is sitting or lying down. We have a T@B awning and that is our outdoor kitchen and living room.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York