Options

First trip in our new old t@b

elgolfoelgolfo Member Posts: 22
edited March 2017 in Introductions
Just returned from our first trip in the t@b,went to El Golfo De Santa Clara,Sonora,Mex to check out our trailers on the beach.We Have two old style trailers permanently "beached" next to a cantina/rv park.We have been going there for over thirty years and felt it would be fun to use the t@b there.Our impressions were great,we have had many tent trailers,toy boxes and class c rv,s in the past but this was the best of them all.
Easy to tow,quick setup,wife is only 4' 10',she loved the space for her and our two dogs.
However if one more person calls the t@b "cute" and what is her "name" I am going too ---.When crossing the border back into the states the female border patrol agent stated ,"back already"you just crossed 5 days ago,she saw us going into Mexico on the way and and did not forget the T@B,she looked inside just to see it and was very impressed and was glad she was working when we came back.some pics to follow.

2007 t@b,no mods at all,2013 Jeep jk 4 door,Sedona,Az and El Golfo de Santa Clara,Sonora,Mexico,
Tim & Jill

Comments

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Looks like a great time, congratulations!

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    marknjudymarknjudy Member Posts: 378
    Gorgeous!
    Mark - 2016 T@b Max S (Silver/Red), 2012 F-150
  • Options
    elgolfoelgolfo Member Posts: 22
     My wife  looking for small shells.The t@b is a o7,the person I bought it from used it twice,in storage for 7 years,the tires were original,when I went to my tire shop to by new ones the dealer felt they had possibly only 200 to 300 hundred miles on them.
    2007 t@b,no mods at all,2013 Jeep jk 4 door,Sedona,Az and El Golfo de Santa Clara,Sonora,Mexico,
    Tim & Jill
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Congrats! You got a great deal, then!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    DptritDptrit Member Posts: 18
    elgolfo said:
     My wife  looking for small shells.The t@b is a o7,the person I bought it from used it twice,in storage for 7 years,the tires were original,when I went to my tire shop to by new ones the dealer felt they had possibly only 200 to 300 hundred miles on them.
    Elgolfo if you do not mind me asking, how much did you pay for the 2007 T@B? I am getting ready to purchase a 2007 from my sister. It has been used about 7 times. I am looking for the terrific family discount, but want to be fair to her too. Very nice photos! Enjoy your T@B!