Options

My new Outback

LagerLager Member Posts: 6
Picked up my new Outback a couple of weeks ago. Now I am trying to learn all about it before heading off to Bryce Canyon an Zion National Parks next Month.

Comments

• Options
    hymiehymie Member Posts: 150
    Congratulations! 
    James & Jacquie     Almonte, Ontario
    2016 Jeep Cherokee & 2017 T@B Outback
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Lookin' good, congrats! Welcome aboard.
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    They match :-)  Congrats
  • Options
    RonRon Member Posts: 137
    I have a similiar combination.  If you get the quick removal mount for the tongue jack, you will be able to access the rear of your Wrangler a lot easier.  Either Jack E Up or the Pop-T@B one from the Teardrop shop.  I have the POP-T@B one and like it.
    2016 T@B MaxS, 2018 Jeep Rubicon 4dr, Rural Scottsdale, Az.
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Congratulations, great looking combo.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Happy camping! Nice match and great camper!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Bill_CochraneBill_Cochrane Member Posts: 103
    Very cool and yes a nice match.  Hope to post my white Outback and white Honda Ridgeline soon :) Must say I like the grey Outback best.
    2017 White with Black T@B Outb@ck, Max S ( rec'd on May 2nd, 2017)
    TV is a 2017 White Honda Ridgeline, Detroit Auto Show North American Truck of the Year  Love it. 

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    Congrats. Happy t@bbing!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    Smullis7Smullis7 Member Posts: 221
    Congrats!  You're gonna love it!
    Sheila and the Mullis Pups (Winston, Morgan, Leroy & Dakota)
    M@bel M@y, my 2017 T@B Outback Max S (silver w/black trim), towed by Maude Myrtle, my 2016 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock.

• Options
    marksjmnmarksjmn Member Posts: 1
    Congrats on your new rig. Cool. I suspect you were recently in the same situation I am now --- deep, serious, infatuated online shopping. Can you (or anyone on the forum) suggest the usual/reasonable discount off a dealer's MSRP? Or better yet, what's a really good out-the-door price? I'm looking at 2017 Max Outbacks. I'm a total newbie and realize that I will probably have to spend another several hundred on upgraded hoses, adapters, visor, etc. (The relevant threads elsewhere on the forum have been great for that.) Meanwhile, I'm appreciative of everyone's wisdom and generosity.
  • Options
    NewfisherNewfisher Member Posts: 105
    With the 2018 models comming, I have seen the 2017 Outbacks as low as $22,600 ( Betz Idaho) and they fall a little the further east after you get past AZ
  • Options
    JdcoupleJdcouple Member Posts: 96
    Congrats! We have the same outback and love it. How dose the jeep do towing? We have an old Excursion and looking to get something else (better milage)  in the next year or so. 

2017 T@B Outback, 2000 Excursion V10 4x4

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 911
    @marksjmn- We had the same frustration about the price.  Even had a dealer with two locations in our town and two different prices.  We started watching new (willing to take a road trip) and used.  Found our CS-S used about an hour away.  It was a great deal.... Only 5 months old, used once, lots of add ons and $5000 off what dealer was asking.   They even towed it to our house as we didn't even have a hitch yet!  Can't wait to take it out this spring!!!  Have fun looking... Hope you find the perfect match and join "the club"!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA