Options

Want to see a 400

DanSDanS Member Posts: 2
I missed seeing a new 400 in both Mesa, AZ and Madison, Wisc by a couple of days. Does anyone know of a dealer that has one to look at or perhaps is there a forum member in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, or within 100 miles of, that has a 400 that we could take a quick look at?  Thanks

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391

DanS said:

I missed seeing a new 400 in both Mesa, AZ and Madison, Wisc by a couple of days. Does anyone know of a dealer that has one to look at or perhaps is there a forum member in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, or within 100 miles of, that has a 400 that we could take a quick look at?  Thanks

I think they are rotating which dealers get one. Your best bet is to call the factory on Monday and ask.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    edited April 2017
    DanS said:

Does anyone know of a dealer that has one to look at or perhaps is there a forum member in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, or within 100 miles of, that has a 400 that we could take a quick look at?  Thanks

nuCamp does have a dealer locator festure on their site so you could use that.  In the meantime here are a few leads that might help you as you can call and ask them, otherwise a road trip may be in your future.  

Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    TTTabTTTab Member Posts: 100
    Elk River doesn't have one. :(

2015 T@B M@x S silver and white
    tv 2010 Lexus RX350 Matador red  
  • Options
    linolino Member Posts: 226
    Beckley's in Maryland has 3 T@Bs 400 in stock as of this morning. No, I do not work for them. I go there often to look at trailers. One day I will go see this one. But they are kind of expensive at that dealership.  But they tend to have a lot of stock so I'm not surprised they actually have three.