electronics rack
drpprmt
Member Posts: 117
Last trip out I was very concerned about leaving our tablets sitting wherever they happened to land. Also it was very inconvenient to move them from the kitchen sink every time we needed water. So we picked up a wall mount magazine rack. With a small mod to keep our phones from going inside too far to reach I decided to mount it near the rear charging ports. I did remember to check top clearance so we could get our tablets in and out, however I forgot that the rear cushion needed clearance in the upright position. The cushion was down so I could work easily. When I proudly showed my wife our new electronics convenience rack she pointed out that the cushion needed clearance when upright. Oh-oh. Sometimes ya get lucky. 1/8 inch clearance to put the cushion up and down. Sometimes things just work out right!


6
Categories
- All Categories
- 11 Cirrus Truck Campers
- 127 Dutchman and Vintage TaB Archives
- 3 Forum Rules
- 3 nüCamp & Forum Contacts
- 967 Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
- 2.7K Battery/Electrical & Solar
- 1.2K Camping & Travel
- 145 Events & News
- 220 Factory Comments
- 23 "FOR SALE" - New/Used Trailers
- 12 “FOR SALE" - Camping & Trailer Gear
- 2.4K Heating/Plumbing & Winterizing
- 142 Help - Computer & System
- 925 Introductions
- 408 Looking to purchase a trailer?
- 2.1K Modifications & Upgrades
- 1.4K Products and Accessories
- 420 Service/Maintenance & Recall Notices
- 37 Solo Travelers Hints & Tips
- 1 T@G Forum
- 77 Teardrop Groups & Links
- 78 Testimonials
- 922 Tips & Tricks
- 1.5K Trailer & Towing
- 27 Owners Manuals/PDF Files/Videos & Resources
- 56 üCamp Rally - News & Information