Musing about a I've seen a T@B on the road

phulishcatphulishcat Member Posts: 89
Ok so I always see these posts. "Red and white T@B or T@G on highway xx was that you?" I was wondering what if we had an app we could keep open in the background on our cell phones. Most highways have good cell coverage. Anyone who had the app, if you passed another with the app it would let you know who it was ( forum name or something). Anyone else think this might be really cool?

Comments

• ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Waze might be the way to do that. You can name your persona on Waze, I think, and give it a little icon...
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • phulishcatphulishcat Member Posts: 89
    Not all people use Waze, I was thinking of learning how to make an app and offer it to NüCamp for all owners of their campers to use. Just wondering if there would be interest.
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    And you could call it Wave-or anything you want of course, if you took the time to create it, I'd take the time to use it. Sounds like a good idea to me-wait-maybe nüWave! Sorry, stream of consciousness going down here, now thinking of James Dean and his low wave, then the motorcycle wave, then the princess wave. It's been a 2 martini Friday! Have such fun you PNW T@bbers, you!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    I think it sounds great!  The w@ve app!  Go for it.  You make it, I'll use it!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    I would want the opt-out option. Yes, seriously. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”