Options

$39.99 trailer dolly at Harbor Freight

larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
edited May 2017 in Products and Accessories
Harbor Freight has their trailer dolly on sale for $39.99. They take printed coupons and one on a phone. If you live in an area without a HF, you can mail order it from their site using the bar code. 600 lb capacity is tongue weight.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @larrygon, That's a great deal on a really handy trailer dolly. We use ours all the time, and it makes moving the T@B around (especially on gravel & grass) a WHOLE lot easier! Thanks for sharing this!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    I bought that two weeks ago snd went back for a $21 refund. It's a great dolly and I can maneuver Bug by myself with it. I highly recommend getting one...your back will thank you!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    j_ntabownersj_ntabowners Member Posts: 133

@Homebodyatheart Did you use an online coupon?  I looked online at our local HF and didn't see the sale @larrygon posted, only the one that is listed on sale for $59.99.  Also another question, do you have to switch out the ball, Or will the 1 7/8" ball work with the t@b? 

Jim & Nadine 2015 T@b Max S pulled by 2016 KIA Sorento - East Wenatchee, Wa

States Visited Map

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,496
    @j_ntabowners I did not switch out the ball and it works fine. I did spray it with silicone spray. The 39.99 was the sale price in this week's paper. I do see it online at the higher price though. Maybe call your local store and see what they will honor? Do you want one brought over from here if they won't lower the price? Not sure how long the ad ran as I did this errand last week.  Not sure where my ad is now, probably the recycle bin, but I can get at that. .
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Thanks for you offer @homebodyatheart, but no, I don't want to take up any of yours or anyone else's valuable packing/storage space,  I'll work with my local dealer and see what I kind of deal  I can come up with.

States Visited Map

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @j_ntabowners, I should have my "free-be" paper those come in Wednesday, so I'll take a look. Sometimes they have the same ads available as you walk in to the store. Calling wouldn't hurt, I'd give that a try too. ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Go to their website as they normally have the coupons there also. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    They are pretty good at taking printed copies or even a pic on a cell phone even if it says original only on the coupon. Number under bar code should work online for discount. 
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
  • Options
    irvingjirvingj Member Posts: 335
    Yes, those things are handy! When we bought our used T@B it came with one of those; when we later sold our beloved T@B, the dolly stayed! Too handy to have around for both my utility trailer and 14' boat.

And yes, for just moving the T@B around the yard, the 1-7/8" ball will work fine.
  • Options
    NE_ALNE_AL Member Posts: 8
    Thank you for posting this - just ordered one online on the HF site. I typed in the coupon code and it worked. 
  • Options
    What was the coupon code?  I looked on-line on their website and couldn't find the coupon, Dang and I used to think I knew my way around the keyboard..

States Visited Map

• Options
    foxdenfoxden Member Posts: 148
    Look at the bottom of the bar code in the picture above.  Use that code.  I just ordered one as well and it accepted that code for the discount.
    2017 Max S - Silver/Red - T@briolet -  2016 Jeep Cherokee - Fredericksburg, TX
  • Options
    ah, thx the picture wasn't showing up on my desktop browser, but it was on my phone when I pulled the forum up that way.

States Visited Map

• Options

NE_AL said:

Thank you for posting this - just ordered one online on the HF site. I typed in the coupon code and it worked. 

You are more than welcome!
  • Options
    RuntarootiRuntarooti Member Posts: 76
    Yes thanks! I ordered one too. Code worked great.
    Keep the deals comin'. =)
    2015 T@B Max CS-S Silver and Black
    Goes where it's towed to by 2017 Subaru Outback
  • Options
    atlasbatlasb Member Posts: 583
    I printed the coupon above called the store and It worked.  Picked ours up yesterday with a copy of the above coupon.
    2018 T@B 400, 2017 Nissan Titan Crew cab
  • Options
    spkbeamspkbeam Member Posts: 15
    Also looked for coupon on line but could not find it. Wife called local Harbour Freight and told them what it was and code. They had to look it up at first. Then no problem. Wife said she was coming to town and they pulled one for her and gave her the sale price when she got there. Copy paste ad just in case. More so for the code.
  • Options
    MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,503
    I bought one but I'm not sure I'll keep it. 
    It's so heavy and bulky - is it really worth the hassle to carry it?
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,498
    I think most people use these to maneuver their TaB into their storage area only.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    irvingjirvingj Member Posts: 335
    "...use these to maneuver their TaB into their storage area only."  Yep. Dolly stayed at home; too handy to have around for moving not only our T@B, but also my small boat & my utility trailer (which is why I kept it when we sold our T@B).

Our T@B could be moved around fairly easily at a campsite by using the built-in handles.
  • Options
    Lil_LucyLil_Lucy Member Posts: 82
    I have had this trailer dolley for years. I bought it when I was storing my sons boat. It was always in my way when I needed to do something and was great for moving it around. When he sold the boat, I considered getting rid of the dolley. Glad I didn't. Since we bought our T@B, it's perfect for moving it around when needed. We also just use this at home. When camping we use the handles (and a lot of muscle).

2016 T@b 320 Max-S (Silver/Red Trim) / TV: 2019 Ford Flex
    "Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional."