Options

Boy you weren't kidding about get shopping!!

ihave been busy buying stuff for my outback! 
I should of had a camper shower!!
i purchased a
hitch lock
surge protector
rhino 20ft sewer hose
slunk ( think that's the name )
water pressure regulator
drinking water hose
6 x 9 mat
camper themed plates and bowls
funky fun tiny camper lights( haven't figured out what to use to hang up)
fun throw pillows 

My wish list is the
2000 Honda generator 

Donna 2017  Maryland resident Colorado land owner outback white/black Toyota Tacoma  ; )

Comments

• Options
    NewfisherNewfisher Member Posts: 105
    Its like a mini birthday party when I stop in at Camping World " just to look around"
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    bought 2 cushions for our T@G today, came out of the store singing "Happy Early Birthday to Me."...already had my 2017 birthday... back in February...
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    clinckclinck Member Posts: 57
    It's the enthusiast that really enjoys shopping for a little trailer..it's a simple explanation...people love to make their trailers personal..all theirs.. Not like. Anyone else's.
    its the American way...God love America.
    Chris and Toby, the wonder dog
    2014 320S
    2016 kia Sorrento SXL V6
  • Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,702
    Dang, camper shower....why didn't I think of that......

PS: people did give me Xmas presents "for the camper!"
    2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,500
    Medium binder clips from Staples, etc, work really well for attaching decorative lights(thanks @Verna!). It's almost comical how when I go shopping anywhere I'm always looking for trailer stuff. I don't think it ever ends!  =)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770

Photomom said:

Think you're done, do you?

Muhahahahaha. Jedi T@B Master spoken Truth, she has.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    IrishCamper74IrishCamper74 Member Posts: 237
    Check out GreenAcornKitchen on Etsy! Very cute stuff for camper kitchens etc. I bought a key chain and matching dog collar for my pup :)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GreenAcornKitchen
    Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes

2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
    TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    I've always enjoyed spending other people's money as it spreads the cheer and goodwill!   =)
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Ha, There's quite a few stores I'm not allowed to go in to without a " chaperone "! :s My credit card starts weeping when I walk in the door! :o
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options

ericnliz said:

Ha, There's quite a few stores I'm not allowed to go in to without a " chaperone "! :s My credit card starts weeping when I walk in the door! :o

W00h00! No chaperone! Uh, except I'm always scared the card will melt as it's in the reader.....
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,500
    @Donnab you might as well cave in early and get Amazon Prime. Chances are good your first year you will use it! Either way, have fun!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    DonnabDonnab Member Posts: 60
    Oh I have Amazon prime! Like e free shipping 

Donna 2017  Maryland resident Colorado land owner outback white/black Toyota Tacoma  ; )
  • Options
    Oh, boy. Yesterday Liz & I went on our ......shall we say...pre-camping shopping trip ( I prefer the word "Extravaganza"), which took us to Spokane Printing (to pick up our way too cool T@B hoodies, thanks Dale!), Idaho liquor store (beverage re-stock), Costco (ribs & pork loin for Bar-B-Que were "supposed" to be the only items, HA!), and finally Wally World for assorted "stuff". Many $$$$ later, while putting the card in the Walmart reader, (final stop) the all too familiar smoke alarm BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, Fire...Fire, ...Fire...... :o:s!!!!!
    I TOLD Liz NOT to bring me shoppin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|
     ;)  =)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    This was my initial haul from Amazon (since then there have been numerous smaller shipments including one item I ordered from my phone WHILE camping.) The delivery guy had to break out the hand truck to get this stuff to my front door!

I am pleased to say that the ONLY item I've bought that was a mistake was the wheel dock. Everything else gets used every trip!
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options

ericnliz said:

Oh, boy. Yesterday Liz & I went on our ......shall we say...pre-camping shopping trip ( I prefer the word "Extravaganza"), which took us to Spokane Printing (to pick up our way too cool T@B hoodies, thanks Dale!), Idaho liquor store (beverage re-stock), Costco (ribs & pork loin for Bar-B-Que were "supposed" to be the only items, HA!), and finally Wally World for assorted "stuff". Many $$$$ later, while putting the card in the Walmart reader, (final stop) the all too familiar smoke alarm BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, Fire...Fire, ...Fire...... :o:s!!!!!
    I TOLD Liz NOT to bring me shoppin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :|
     ;)  =)

I *hate* that smoke alarm - it's when the backups melt too that a sprinkler system is needed! :wink:

Here's another one I take camping:

• Options
    @Ratkity, I have a feelin' you buy those by the case! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options

ericnliz said:

@Ratkity, I have a feelin' you buy those by the case! ;)

And I have yet to make one have a perfect bag of popcorn. It's either burnt popcorn, burnt kernels or both... sometimes they spontaneously combust!! (Bonfire fun with rednecks :lol:)
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    clink, and Canadians too! great cushion, helps that Canada is having it's 150th birthday, also the fabric in behind has Canadian city names on it...
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    @ontheroad, Good one! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options

Photomom said:

This was my initial haul from Amazon (since then there have been numerous smaller shipments including one item I ordered from my phone WHILE camping.) The delivery guy had to break out the hand truck to get this stuff to my front door!

I am pleased to say that the ONLY item I've bought that was a mistake was the wheel dock. Everything else gets used every trip!

• Options
    Hey...those are the funky lights I bought too!