Options

My camping buddy! Thinks it's his T@b

DonnabDonnab Member Posts: 60
Camping buddy...loves the camper
Donna 2017  Maryland resident Colorado land owner outback white/black Toyota Tacoma  ; )

Comments

• Options
    MortyandDottieMortyandDottie Member Posts: 37
    How is it working out having both dogs stay in bed the t@b with you?  
    Charles, Dee and the Dogs, Poulsbo WA

2017 Silver on Silver T@B S Outback

2017 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Oh yeah... I see that "I own this thing" written all over his face. Although it looks like he'd share for a few belly and ear rubs (and possibly a treat). :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Donnab, Ha, and you REALLY think you bought the T@B for YOU? I think I see a difference of opinion! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    DonnabDonnab Member Posts: 60

How is it working out having both dogs stay in bed the t@b with you?  

I haven't taken or slept with them yet...this is just at the house for now...I plan on sleeping in there this weekend with them both
    keep you posted
    Donna 2017  Maryland resident Colorado land owner outback white/black Toyota Tacoma  ; )
  • Options
    Smullis7Smullis7 Member Posts: 221
    I have 4 dogs ranging in size from 23lb to 95lbs.  My DH and I have slept will all 4, but it's tight.  I usually only have 2 of the 4 with me when I camp solo, so there is plenty or room then...although my big boy usually wants to lay exactly where I do...  :-)
    Sheila and the Mullis Pups (Winston, Morgan, Leroy & Dakota)
    M@bel M@y, my 2017 T@B Outback Max S (silver w/black trim), towed by Maude Myrtle, my 2016 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock.