Options

320S camper cover

i know that the teardrop shop sells a cover for the 320s at 525.00 but that's a pretty steep bite for a cover IMO.
Does anyone know of another company making a weather cover for a t@b..?
Chris and Toby, the wonder dog
2014 320S
2016 kia Sorrento SXL V6

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @clinck, Just type in T@B cover in the above "search" box above & hit enter. You'll find all kinds of posts, links, and threads found there. Browse through, there's all kinds of good info & assessments there as well. Hope this helps, it's a subject that's been talked about a lot here!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    foxdenfoxden Member Posts: 148
    I purchased this cover last month from Amazon:
    Classic Accessories OverDrive PolyPRO 3 Deluxe R-Pod ONLY Travel Trailer Cover, Fits up to 13' 7" long Trailer Body - Max Weather Protection with 3-Ply Poly Fabric Roof RV Cover (80-198-141001-00)

It is a little larger than the T@B cover but fits well and can easily be tightened with the straps.  The zipper door is right where it needs to be and is convenient for getting into the trailer with the cover on. Easy for me to put on and take off by myself.  It is a thin covering but I think it will work well for sun protection. 
    2017 Max S - Silver/Red - T@briolet -  2016 Jeep Cherokee - Fredericksburg, TX
  • Options
    clinckclinck Member Posts: 57
    Perfect.. Thanks guys
    2014 320S
    2016 kia Sorrento SXL V6
  • Options
    I just bought the same...
    2014 320S
    2016 kia Sorrento SXL V6
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,528
    I purchased one that was specific to the TaB.  I read reviews that it covered the front tub, but did not cover the tires.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    BohemianTraveler100BohemianTraveler100 Member Posts: 4
    We purchased from Amazon the "small size" Classic Accessories OverDrive PermaPRO Delux R-Pod Cover which is currently about $170 (shipping included).  It is the higher quality PermaPRO and has rip-stop fabric.  The fit is a bit large so we used zip-ties to bunch up the extra fabric up under the back of the camper (you may need to poke a couple of holes to let rain water drain out - test it out first).  Ad an extra strap (Harbor Freight - 3 straps) around the body (with some carpet samples on the corners to avoid chafing) of the T@B Outback holds it in place in high winds (we had 60 mph winds).  Works great and is a fraction of the teardrop shop cost.

2017 T@B Outback, gray and black trim; pulled by a RAM 1500 CrewCab 4X4 with 240 hp Ecodiesel 
  • Options
    Waiting for delivery of my cover...Arizona sun is brutal on everything. Have to get Jackie Wilson under some uv protection fast..
    2014 320S
    2016 kia Sorrento SXL V6