Options

nu to t@b

kim18kim18 Member Posts: 7
edited May 2017 in Introductions
New to tab community.
2018 t@b in production for June delivery.
Looking to meet other Tab owners with experiwnce to help me on the journey in making enjoyable memories... :)
Hello from So. CAL.

2018 T@b S max outback
TV mazda cx-5
So Cal gal

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @kim18, Welcome aboard! 'Ya came to the right place for help & suggestions. Lots of good experience here.  :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Thx...very excited !!!
    2018 T@b S max outback
    TV mazda cx-5
    So Cal gal
  • Options
    DINDAnLANDINDAnLAN Member Posts: 75
    Welcome and congrats! Enjoy!
    Linda & Dan
    Cleveland, Ohio
    2018 Ford F150 XLT pulling a 2020 T@B 400
    LIFE IS GOOD!
  • Options
    Thx  :) 
    2018 T@b S max outback
    TV mazda cx-5
    So Cal gal
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    edited May 2017
    Welcome aboard the T@B train and as noted, you are now a member of a very knowledgeable, very intelligent and experienced group of T@B owners who are here to help you out!   Please note too that by using the search box in the forum, typing in a maximum 2-3 word search string, you will easily be able to find an answer to anything you come up against when traveling with and using your new trailer.  

If you DO experience any operational /repair type issues with your trailer the chain of command is as follows:  contact your dealer first, then contact the nuCamp factory (contact numbers are located in the discussion category listing to the right side of the forum) if your dealer doesn't resolve an issue to your problem(s).  Your trailer is warrantied for a full year and the manufacturer (nuCamp) will stand behind their warranty and take care of any issues you have with your new trailer.  

You are about to embark on a trail of new adventures, meet and make new friends, will be giving trailer tours to other curious/inquisitive campers and at gas stations, restaurants, etc. and are going to have a ball doing it while creating lifetime memories!

Hope you are a happy camper, safe travels, enjoy and happy trails to you and your family!   2thumbsgif

smilie
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    jimpuntneyjimpuntney Member Posts: 4
    Looking forward to hearing about your journey, enjoy! :)
    2015 T@B Outback, TV 2017 Nissan Pathfinder
  • Options
    @Michigan_Mike, Nice dance moves! ;)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @Michigan_Mike
    Teriffic info  and you got the moves ...reminds me of the blues Bros ;)
    2018 T@b S max outback
    TV mazda cx-5
    So Cal gal
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Welcome to a great new life @kim18! We picked up our 2017 T@B MaxS this past April 7 and I've loved every minute of owning L@dybug! This forum has tons of great info and amazing people. Couple of tips that helped me were to start an Amazon wish list and every time someone mentions something that looks interesting to you put it on your wish list. What I've found is that my 2017 came with a lot of the prior year mods, so I took them off the list, or my ideas changed. Either way, it's a lot easier than trying to find "that post" again! Something I've done is to use my microsoft One Note to copy and past detailed info and pics of t@b stuff, like fuses, wiring, plumbing, winterizing and dewinterizing, etc. This way I've got all these great posts saved by topic and can find them easily, and it also syncs with my phone and tablet so I can access it on the road. I also read every post of the 100 pages on this forum before Bug came. By the end, you'll be skimming, but there is some great info tucked away there! Meeting other T@b owners is amazing! Have fun with the journey whatever you do!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    @Homebodyatheart

Great info. .I'm an amazon prime member. .I have an echo. ..I wonder if I can link her to my wish list
    2018 T@b S max outback
    TV mazda cx-5
    So Cal gal
  • Options
    Smullis7Smullis7 Member Posts: 221
    Welcome!
    Sheila and the Mullis Pups (Winston, Morgan, Leroy & Dakota)
    M@bel M@y, my 2017 T@B Outback Max S (silver w/black trim), towed by Maude Myrtle, my 2016 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock.

• Options
    jimpuntneyjimpuntney Member Posts: 4
    very helpful information @Homebodyatheart thanks
    2015 T@B Outback, TV 2017 Nissan Pathfinder
  • Options
    marknjudymarknjudy Member Posts: 378
    Welcome aboard.
    Mark - 2016 T@b Max S (Silver/Red), 2012 F-150
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Just rockin' down on the forum is all!   smilie

smilie
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    :o=)  Boogie Woogie 'till 'ya can't Boogie Woogie no more. Get down, and getta funky Mike!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    ericnliz said:
    :o=)  Boogie Woogie 'till 'ya can't Boogie Woogie no more. Get down, and getta funky Mike!
    Somehow, I find this slightly disturbing.. :rofl:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    gypsy222gypsy222 Member Posts: 8

Congratulations and welcome. Actually, we are T@G owners the little brother/sister of the T@B. However we are also in So Cal and wanted to say Hi. The T@B's are awesome and these teardrops, both T@B's and T@G's, draw a lot of attention at campsites, gas stations, you name it. A lot of fun and you do meet some great people.

Be careful on the wish lists, you can spend a ton on Amazon. UPS driver will be your new best friend ;)

Chris and Maria, and Carson, Colin and Caitlin. 2017 T@G Max, TV 2011 Audi Q5

Escondido,  CA

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    If you see yourself heading in that direction, you might want to sign up for Prime. I thought of it too late!  :D
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Restless_NativeRestless_Native Member Posts: 116
    Just rockin' down on the forum is all!   smilie

smilie
    This is just cracking me up Mike!
    Amanda, Ft. Myers, FL Ag@tha 2017 T@B CS-S  , TV: 2013 Chevy Equinoz LTZ

• Options
    creamsiclecreamsicle Member Posts: 18
    Just picked up my 2017 T@B-S from the dealer two days ago.  A little scary driving but made it home with a " thumbs up and a you go girl" from a school bus driver.
    Then everyone in the block came by for a tour.  Still packing and unpacking.
    Love all the storage ideas and tech know how here. Happy Travels. Cre@msicle
  • Options
    @creamsicle , Welcome aboard! You'll find the towing part more relaxed the more practice you get. Good job!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 911
    @creamsicle- Would love a pic!  With your name I am guessing Orange???  Be sure to post details of your "T@bventures"!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA