Options

Got our new Outback.

MortyandDottieMortyandDottie Member Posts: 37
Picked up our 2017 Outback yesterday. Let the adventures begin.  I hope I sized the photo correctly  
Charles, Dee and the Dogs, Poulsbo WA

2017 Silver on Silver T@B S Outback

2017 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel

Comments

• Options
    DINDAnLANDINDAnLAN Member Posts: 75
    Congrats! Happy trails!
    Linda & Dan
    Cleveland, Ohio
    2018 Ford F150 XLT pulling a 2020 T@B 400
    LIFE IS GOOD!
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Welcome aboard!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Let the adventures begin!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    NewfisherNewfisher Member Posts: 105
    Looks GREAT! We also have a 2016 Outback and have the Silver wheel package. I am getting ready to powdercoat them black. If you would wather have the Silver wheels, I would gladly meet you at a LesSchwab in the area and swap them out.
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 911
    @MortyandDottie- Another Washington T@b!  Check our the fall get together at Ft. Worden... Would love to have you join in the fun!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    TerryV6TerryV6 Member Posts: 1,092
    Very nice indeed!
    Terry & Jody...  2016 Dodge Ram 1500
    2016 NuCamp 320 T@B Max S
    T@bbey  Road   
    Appleton,  WI

• Options
    creamsiclecreamsicle Member Posts: 18
    2Cougs,
    How do I get info on fall gathering. (newbie here)
    From pdx area but family in Wa.
    Cre@msicle
  • Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    @creamsicle, you can join and check the FB group called Washington State Tabbers, or look for announcements on this forum. I will be posting in  both places. You can also message me. The dates are May 17,18,19,20, 2018 at Lincoln Rock State Park just north of Wenatchee. The reservation system isnt allowing me to register yet, so when it does I will let everyone know. We are hoping to fill C loop with T@bs, T@gs, and T@das! We hope to see you there!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 911
    @creamsicle- The fall gathering is listed on this forum.  Just go to the category of "Events and News"... It is titled " 2017Fall J@m- Pacif NW... or do a search at the top of the forum page for "2017Fall J@m".  The other tip I didn't realize the first few times on the forum is that their are multiple pages for some posts... at the bottom of the page right above the comment box it may have boxes with 1, 2, etc.  Those are the pages, and you need to go back to page 1 to get the info.

We are newbies too... just got our T@B in October in time to winterize!  Only one step ahead of you.  Feel free to ask more questions if you need to.  If you put @ in front of their screen name, they get a notification that there is a message for them.

2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    TCretroTCretro Member Posts: 33
    You'll love the Outback. I just got back from my first trip with mine. Five weeks through Southwest, Utah Natl Parks, Colorado, Crazy Horse, Mt Rushmore, Badlands and back to Michigan through Upper Penn. Camped everywhere from Walmart, BLM, Natl Forest and everything worked great. Congratulations.
    2017 Outback, TV is now a 2018 Ram Eco Diesel