Options

T@B storing

AlanAlan Member Posts: 120
i am seeking ideas/experience on where to store a T@B 400. Our T@B 320 fits neatly in our garage, not so the 400. (If specs are correct) 

Comments

• Options
    Rolltide82Rolltide82 Member Posts: 89
    edited June 2017
    Build a pole barn....if you have room.   They make kits reasonable if you are able to your neighborhood.  
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,507
    We found a place that stores exotic cars and expensive cars that people store for the winter.  Really good security as you can imagine, with back up generator and temp controlled.  Some people live close to old salt mines and store their trailers there.  Google inside RV storage.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    gophergradgophergrad Member Posts: 115
    My dealer has secured storage.  Got 2 years free when I bought the T@B.  If your dealer is close, it's worth checking.
    2017 CS-S Max (Silver & Yellow), TV 2019 Ram 1500
    Camping under the Big Sky
  • Options
    dcmyers2dcmyers2 Member Posts: 2
    I manage an airport. Done!
  • Options
    marilyncpmarilyncp Member Posts: 117
    I store in a local RV lot... less than 1.5 miles away.  They charge me $40. per month and they even gave me a drive-thru, don't have to back it in to store.  I live in an HOA community so I expected the extra charge.  The rate though I hear is cheap compared to a lot of other places around here, so look around or if you are able store on your property.  I looked at changing my garage door configuration to allow me to store at home, but when I take the factor of $4000 to do it, it wasn't worth it. I don't think I'll have the T@B 320 for 8-years.  Already planning on going up to a 400, like yourself and my house wouldn't take that much modification to get a 400 in my garage.  Not sure the cost of a pole barn and if you feel you need to store inside... but factor in everything to be comfortable.
    M@rilyn
    Previous 2017 T@B S owner... c'est l@ vie
    But still passionate about the brand!