Options

Hello, from a soon to be T@B owner

RadRad Member Posts: 516
If things go as planned, next week my wife and I will be buying a 2015 wet bath T@B that is in current inventory. We found this forum to be very informative and helpful in our decision to buy the T@B. I would like to thank the members for posting some very informative threads. Like most here I have camped for decades and even had a class C rv for a number of years. We wanted to get back into RVing and wanted a travel trailer this time. We don't need a lot of space so the small ones with a full bath were on our list. It came down to choosing between the T@B and a 16' Airstream Bambi. We really liked the Bambi but three things about the Bambi worked against it for us. 1. The price, yikes! 2. The weight, 3. Numerous problems posted on the Airstream forums regarding the unit. Most troubling were leaks and rotting floors. We decided to give the T@B a look. We had to drive 325 miles round trip this week to see one! It was small, I knew that, but it will work for us as soon as we lose that table that makes it almost impossible to move around inside. I loved how well thought out the placement of everything inside and outside was. The windows, shades, screens, outside finish and inside woodwork are all at a level of quality way beyond what I expected. Needless to say, I was impressed. My class C rv was a major brand name and nothing in it even came close to the quality of the T@B. I getting my tv in shape to pull it. It is a simple process, it is a Ford F-150 so it is just a matter of getting the proper hitch, wiring and I'm adding a transmission cooler. We are excited and having fun picking out the accessories we want and some new tid bits such as a bedding system rather than having to make the bed up each night. The planning part is sure fun. I'm newly retired and I'm looking forward to getting back to some of my favorite sites. We are lucky, here in Santa Cruz on the Montery Bay camping is a year around activity. I'm sure I will have questions after we pick it up. Once again, thanks for making this such a great resource. Conrad

Comments