Options

Thank you!

ReptardReptard Member Posts: 4
I just wanted to add a quick post on here and thank so many of you that have posted here already.  It's wonderful to see so many experts on the teardrop life sharing their experiences and providing advice to others.  I recently rented a little-guy 5 wide under the impression that was all I would ever need.  After hanging out with my bed on wheels for 4 days in the rain, I came to the conclusion that I needed more.  This led me to look into T@b's and I've been in love with the design ever since.  I've already visited numerous RV lots just to check them out again and I'm confident this is the perfect fit for my needs.  Any doubts or concerns have been answered by the topics in this forum and have greatly influenced my decision.  

Although I'm not ready to purchase at this time, I do plan to purchase in the near future.  Until then, I will have to live vicariously through your adventures and experiences in the forum but know that I intend on paying it forward once I'm officially a T@b-er. 

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    @Reptard on making your decision. I think that's the hardest part! I love my MaxS, and getting to know people from all over, but particularly in my area through this forum has been amazing! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Restless_NativeRestless_Native Member Posts: 116
    I lurked on this forum for at least 8 months before I ordered my T@B. Best thing I've done. Really helped me decide. 
    Amanda, Ft. Myers, FL Ag@tha 2017 T@B CS-S  , TV: 2013 Chevy Equinoz LTZ

• Options
    rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    My wife had her heart set on a T@b CS-S before I even had time register an account!

2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,506
    Reptard - keep taking notes
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited July 2017
    @Reptard, Welcome to the school of T@B! I'm pretty sure all of us here have learned a lot from this forum! Great place to share not only experiences, repairs, and ideas, but a really good place to know if you have a question, you'll get an answer. Paying it forward is what it's all about! :)

2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    Welcome to the forum. I lurked for months, then decided to purchase. The information here was invaluable and made us first time rv'ers look and feel like pros. The quality and design made it not only painless, but fun. Hope you experience the same.
    -Denise
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 910
    ditto @dragonsdofly !
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    LibrarydragonLibrarydragon Member Posts: 103
    Welcome 
    Sara&Carl
    2015 max s outback, TV 2011 RAV4, V6, 4x4, & 2017 Tacoma Off-road 4x4
    Soquel, CA
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    @reptard As former LG 5W owners,  my wife and I felt the same way. It was confirmed at Tabzona last year when we were stuck with our feet straight out inside our LG 5w for the entire first day with 40 mph winds making life very difficult for us. Most of the Tab owners we're just letting it roll inside their Tabs. I couldn't even make coffee without a major hassle..We're happy campers now. Welcome aboard.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.