Options

Side tent setup problem

TedandJanTedandJan Member Posts: 4
We are new to the Tab and have purchased the side tent. After setting it up the velcro at the back of the trailer by the handle does not line up evenly. If someone could post a picture of how it should look, we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Ted and Jan Pasadena, Texas  2015 Tab S towed by 2007 Toyota Tundra

Comments

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Check out the recent post by @Jannon. There is a great detailed response and pics from @Michigan_Mike. Good luck!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    SubismSubism Member Posts: 38
    TedandJan, I have the same issue you have. I read the post referenced by Homebodyatheart and it does not answer the question you ask, or provide pictures that show enough detail to tell how the skirt and tent velcro together at the back corner. I watched the Pahaque video on youtube and their tent seems to line up perfectly and I have wondered if there is an issue with my tent, but if you have the issue as well it sounds more like I am doing something wrong. If anyone has further information, or pictures it would be helpful. Thanks.
    Marc and Angie in Burlington, NC. 2018 Ford F150 FX4 3.5L Ecoboost, 2016 320 S Max
  • Options
    RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    I had to send my tent back to Pahaque for them to add a wedge of material on the back wall. The corner did not reach the ground properly. This was done under warranty. This also caused the velcro on the skirt to not line up. Not sure if this is your issue but you can call them for help.
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • Options
    KBaggins1KBaggins1 Member Posts: 135
    edited July 2017
    Ours just has a flap near the handle at each end. We put cheap grey duct tape on that area to keep the bugs out. The cheap stuff works well enough and comes off easy without leaving too much residue on the trim.
    2014 T@B M@XS;  2017 Ford Transit Low Roof, Reg. Wheel Base