Options

Newbies to this forum

jimandchantaljimandchantal Member Posts: 3
edited November 2014 in Introductions
Hello T@b community,
After 3 years of searching, we finally found the perfect fit and became T@b owners a couple of weeks ago.  Now, we are anxious for winter to end so we can start camping and travelling/exploring all over the place.
Jim and Chantal, Calgary,AB 2015 T@b U M@xx, silver with red trim, 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD

Comments

• Options
    judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    Congratulations and welcome! We have had ours a few weeks but have some unresolved issues so we haven't used. The folks on this forum, excluding myself, are awesome. Mind sharing your location?
    Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

• Options
    jimandchantaljimandchantal Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for the reply judymac.  We are from Calgary,Alberta. We are still trying to figure out this forum thing.  We will try to add a little more info to our profile.
    Jim and Chantal, Calgary,AB 2015 T@b U M@xx, silver with red trim, 2005 Jeep Liberty CRD
  • Options
    Cheryl74074Cheryl74074 Member Posts: 71
    Hi!
    We took our T@b up to Okanagan Lake this summer. There are some beautiful spots! You'll enjoy your T@b :)
    Cheryl, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel, 2015 T@b S Maxx (T@bitha)
  • Options
    mawebbmawebb Member Posts: 257
    Congratulations jimandchantal. We are hoping to take delivery within the week. We are on the west coast of British Columbia so the weather is still okay so we may try a night or two before we put the T@B away for winter. We can't wait to spend some time in the Okanagon this summer.
    Martin - Trailer name: James T@Berius Kirk 
  • Options
    katkwikkatkwik Member Posts: 3
    Congrats as well ! I am also knew to forum. I just acquired my first t@b last week. Its a 2012 in Orange and Silver. Very excited about getting out here in Oregon for some Fall/Winter camping ! I bought it from dealer and they were great. They pressed me on after market warranty($1900.00 as well as Exterior Shield protection as well as Micro Repel stain and odor resistance($995.00) and gave me 30 days to figure out. I am probably going to pass. Any body out there have some opinions either way.
    Thanks, Mike

PS Took my spare off today and put under reat seat. Fits perfect for now. Can't imagine on the road and getting to that spare in the rear.
  • Options
    JimboJimbo Member Posts: 118
    Welcome to both jimandchantal and katkwik. And Katkwik this warranty is something I had never heard or read anything about on this forum. Not offered to me by my dealer nor mentioned at anytime during my many years of shopping with them before finally making a purchase. Sounds suspicious to me and very expensive and a lot like the warranties pushed by auto dealers. Yeah I bet they did give you 30-days and probably will push it a lot longer after that.  Just be careful!!
    Jim, Kelseyville CA, 2013 T@B "Q", T@BCASA, Silver W/Yellow trim, TV: 2006 Honda Ridgeline 
  • Options
    katkwikkatkwik Member Posts: 3
    Jimbo,my sentiments as well. Thanks for your feedback !