Options

A girl's just gotta have shoes... even when she's campin'. My storage solution.

SeadusterSeaduster Member Posts: 147
edited July 2017 in Modifications & Upgrades
I got so tired of tripping over the one or two pair of shoes on the floor of my T@B that I went shopping at the Container Store for a solution.  Found the perfect item... a 10-compartment linen hanging shoe organizer.  It fits perfectly next to the toilet on a tension rod.  I don't travel with 10 pair of shoes, but it can also hold extra toilet paper, my rain jacket, etc.  Luv it!
2017 white/black trim T@B Outback; 2017 white Subaru Outback; Seattle

Comments

• Options
    foxdenfoxden Member Posts: 148
    Do you just take it out to shower?  I really like that.  Have not been able to find a heavy tension rod that would fit across the back wall.  Where did you find yours?
    2017 Max S - Silver/Red - T@briolet -  2016 Jeep Cherokee - Fredericksburg, TX
  • Options
    SeadusterSeaduster Member Posts: 147
    edited July 2017
    I haven't used the shower yet as I've been staying in state parks with showers, but it would be very simple to remove for a shower.  I bought my tension rod at Target... a Room Essentials 22-36" Oval Spring Tension Rod. The organizer is a wee bit long, maybe 2 cubbies too long, but it folds up nicely at the bottom.
    2017 white/black trim T@B Outback; 2017 white Subaru Outback; Seattle
  • Options
    Smullis7Smullis7 Member Posts: 221
    I like this one!  Great idea.
    Sheila and the Mullis Pups (Winston, Morgan, Leroy & Dakota)
    M@bel M@y, my 2017 T@B Outback Max S (silver w/black trim), towed by Maude Myrtle, my 2016 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock.