uCamp 17 Campsites & Check-In Process

Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
See attached files below and note that changes to these site maps "may be changed periodically "  and as needed due to rally attendee status/cancellations/etc.

This campsite listing update was posted today - Friday - July 21  (2:47 PM) 

Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ

Comments

• Bill_in_TulsaBill_in_Tulsa Member Posts: 65
    Thank you so much for this.....See you soon....
    Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    2016 Silver Shadow 5x10 ~ TV 2016 Ford Transit 350 Wagon XLT van.
    "Find the Magic in a Teardrop Trailer"
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
  • Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Thank you so much for this.....See you soon....
    And special thanks to Allison & Co at nuCamp as they have been working hard behind the scenes on all of the maps, camp information, itinerary, etc.  
  • ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    Michigan Mike, they have given me 2 sites...that's what happens when you have a legal name and use a shorter name...lol....Liz Sinko 24A is what we would like to keep...it's beside Mike Rooster Pederson.....so 29B that's Mary Cummings-Sinko will not be required...can you forward this info for me...thanks
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
  • CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    edited July 2017
    Also note, if you have expressed that you will be arriving early you will receive an email with instructions for an early arrival.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • pingncpingnc Member Posts: 25
    Michigan Mike, Thanks for all this work... one small correction, there is no 'H' on the end of 'Inglis'... and I hope we can include my wife, Pat, on our name.  Thanks, again, for a great job.  Looking forward to our first real 'adventure' in our T@B. 

2018 T@B 400 (P@t's Condo), Silver and Black, TV 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 CrewCab, Phil & Pat in Waynesville, NC
  • TGdakTGdak Member Posts: 6
    Thank-you Mike & nuCamp for a quick answer!
    • 2017 T@B CS silver/black aka: GeT@round
    • TV: 2016 KIA Sorento
    • Terri & George - Pacific, MO
    ontheroad said:
    Michigan Mike, they have given me 2 sites...that's what happens when you have a legal name and use a shorter name...lol....Liz Sinko 24A is what we would like to keep...it's beside Mike Rooster Pederson.....so 29B that's Mary Cummings-Sinko will not be required...can you forward this info for me...thanks
    Wil get it taken care of.  

pingnc said:
    Michigan Mike, Thanks for all this work... one small correction, there is no 'H' on the end of 'Inglis'... and I hope we can include my wife, Pat, on our name.  Thanks, again, for a great job.  Looking forward to our first real 'adventure' in our T@B. 

Thank you!  Will have it corrected.  
  • PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    I see that we are still listed for site 31b - Foster- although we canceled with uCamp a couple weeks ago. So that site may be available if someone prefers it.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • mrlynch1953mrlynch1953 Member Posts: 40
    This is great.  My request to be close to the bathhouse/bathroom was honored!  I can't back up my Tab and these probably are not drive thru sites so I will prob be asking for help.  Thanks again.  Minda
    What is the block of time when NuCamp will be onsite to check us in?  Thank you!
  • Bill_in_TulsaBill_in_Tulsa Member Posts: 65
    This is great.  My request to be close to the bathhouse/bathroom was honored!  I can't back up my Tab and these probably are not drive thru sites so I will prob be asking for help.  Thanks again.  Minda
    Should not be a problem, everyone is usually very helpful.... Be safe!
    Lynn and Bill-in-Tulsa
    2016 Silver Shadow 5x10 ~ TV 2016 Ford Transit 350 Wagon XLT van.
    "Find the Magic in a Teardrop Trailer"
    Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
    You should be in good shape, it seems you should easily be able to pull into your site.  Look at the photo below, you will be just above the basketball court, so should be able to just pull right in.

That being said, this might be a great chance for you to learn how to back the trailer, there will be a few pros there that can help you with that.  I'll make some popcorn :grin:

Sterling, VA
    edited July 2017
    What is the block of time when NuCamp will be onsite to check us in?  Thank you!
    If you are arriving Monday you will proceed to the nüCamp factory where they will check you in.  Directions are linked above.

If you have indicated to them that you will be arriving at a different time you will have gotten an email from them.

Sterling, VA
    Photomom said: I see that we are still listed for site 31b - Foster- although we canceled with uCamp a couple weeks ago. So that site may be available if someone prefers it.
    Duly noted and will get this updated.   
  • monamona Member Posts: 240
    NuCamp had to switch me from 7b, to 37b. Pedestal issue. 

Jeannie
    2015 T@b S Max  white with silver trim. 2018 GC Trailhawk. 
    edited July 2017
    The master file above has been updated earlier by nuCamp (and re-posted by me this afternoon) and please note that a change or two is needed, but as moderators/admin we have no PDF rights, nor ability to change the PDF.  

Back to working on my T@B and prepping for the rally!   ;)

• dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for all of your work @Michigan_Mike. I have some minor issues. I don't have an email address, so I haven't received any communications about anything. I see my site location posted and am arriving Sunday. What to do? Please get my name corrected. I know it's silly, but in my lifetime I've spelled it a million times, but for nucamp only a dozen or so. Thanks.

-Denise Berzinskas
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • argemargem Member Posts: 17
    How do we know if we have electricity? we need it for cpap and AC, Ron can't tolerate the heat with his health issues and it looks as if we are in the middle of the field with no shade (15B)
    Ron & Abbie-Ashland,Ky 2005DM CS towed by 2014 Venza
    I'm out and about right now as it's Friday night.  There are 100 electric sites available and there shouldn't be an issue.  
  • ontheroadontheroad Member Posts: 485
    car is packed and ready to head out tomorrow...will see you all on Monday, now if I can just sleep...lol
    Former 2017 T@G Max XL
    2021 T@B Boondock CS-S
    2018 Nissan Pathfinder
    Ontario, Canada
    Thanks for all of your work @Michigan_Mike. I have some minor issues. I don't have an email address, so I haven't received any communications about anything. I see my site location posted and am arriving Sunday. What to do? Please get my name corrected. I know it's silly, but in my lifetime I've spelled it a million times, but for nucamp only a dozen or so. Thanks.

-Denise Berzinskas
    @dragonsdofly stop and see me in site 16B and I'll get you signed in.  I expect to be there fairly early in the morning, but plan to go to a nearby brewery for lunch.  After that I should be back all day.

Sterling, VA
    argem said:
    How do we know if we have electricity? we need it for cpap and AC, Ron can't tolerate the heat with his health issues and it looks as if we are in the middle of the field with no shade (15B)
    The way things look every site should be wired, so you should be good to go.

Sterling, VA
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @cyclonic thanks so very much. Will see you there tomorrow!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • JandJ92010JandJ92010 Member Posts: 304
    Can't make it this year, so I hope everyone has a great time. The weather forecast looks good.  Please post a lot of pictures!
    The HobbiT@B, 2015-L, towed by a2014 RAM C/V
    About an hr away and it is sun at 5pm. I saw the schedule with factory tour started 6am mon so I assumed we should get in today but mikes email says if we've made arrangements to come before sun we should have gotten an email. I made no arrangements but I'm coming!
    Have no windshield wipers. They broke on the way. Every time I hit rain I have to pull over and wait.
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    Wait it out!  I am sure they will let you check in.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
    I wish I had someone's phone number. I am stuck 22 miles from the campground. I have to get the car towed there but I'm terrified to leave my Tab on Rt 77
This discussion has been closed.