Hello from the Road! Long time Fulltimer - First time Forum Goer

MandyLeaMandyLea Member Posts: 52
edited August 2017 in Teardrop Groups & Links
Hi Everyone! I know many of you already but many I don't, and I'm looking forward to expanding my teardrop family! Life gets busy on the road and keeping up with social media and forums can be hard - but its worth it to form these friendships with like minded people like you. I'll try to check in and share here on the forums.

Quick intro for those I haven't met - Fulltime on the road for over a year (first T@G and now T@B), landscape photographer, nature fanatic, coffee-drinker, and now joined by my partner in crime, Kendrick.

Here's our little home, Rocky:

2018 Black T@B Outback | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Love & Light!

Comments

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    edited August 2017
    Hi @MandyLea and Kendrick! Welcome. I've been following you since last fall when I decided to buy a T@B, and love your sense of adventure, your pics, and your wisdom! One of my faves was winterizing with vodka! Anyway, this forum is a great resource, and full of amazing people, many now friends and camping buddies. I look forward to see you both "around!"
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Ah shucks, it's all just one big happy family isn't it? We're here just try to help folks out, investigate things that either don't make much sense, or trying to figure out why they should make sense, regardless. Great place for a good chuckle once in a while, folks sharing good, bad & mediocre experiences, sharing modifications and/or alterations to fit their individual needs, and most importantly making both new, and good friends. If you're ever in our neck of the woods, stop by and say hello!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• MandyLeaMandyLea Member Posts: 52
    Thank you @homebodyatheart that means a lot to me! I'm so glad you found me and look forward to sharing more!
    Love & Light!
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    @MandyLea I forgot to add that if you are ever passing through Eastern Washington give a shout out. We have an active enthusiastic T@b/T@da group( no T@gs yet), and @ericnliz  is the local pit-q expert while we show up with the rest for great potlucks! In the winter months we meet once a month for breakfast. We'd love to set two more places! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Restless_NativeRestless_Native Member Posts: 116
    Hi Mandy! It was great seeing you and Kendrick at ücamp! Your pictures continue to amaze! This forum is so helpful! Welcome!
    Amanda, Ft. Myers, FL Ag@tha 2017 T@B CS-S  , TV: 2013 Chevy Equinoz LTZ

• driftlessdriftless Member Posts: 135
    Welcome to the forum Mandy.  It was great meeting you and Kendrick at ucamp17.  We hope our paths cross again but until then we look forward to following your new adventures!
    Happy Trails,
    Phil & Anita - Driftless: 2018 T@B 400/2015 Ford Explorer 

• rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    Welcome to the forum.  I hope you enjoy your time here.

I look forward to seeing more pictures and tales from your adventures.
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
    @Homebodyatheart @ericnliz ... BBQ and T@B family! Yes please!! Haha, I'm not sure when but I know we'll make it up there one day... Thank you! <3

Love & Light!
  • CarolynCarolyn Member Posts: 123
    Hi Mandy and Kendrick!
    I, too, have been following you for a while and appreciate your photography skills as well as your fine writing. Welcome to the forum.
    your nuCamp neighbor,
    carolyn
    2014 CS, tie-dyed exterior, "Tabula Rasa" and 2009 T@da also tie-dyed, “Grateful”
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome @MandyLea and Kendrick! I love your photography and have a dream of full-timing. You are living my dream so I live vicariously through you and all the other full-timers out there! Continued safe travels. :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • pittchristinepittchristine Member Posts: 30
    Hi @MandyLea ! It was great meeting you and Kendrick at uCamp17. Love following your blog, photos, stories on the road, etc. Welcome to the forum!
    Chris and Rick, 2017 T@B Max S with 2010 Ford Escape TV
  • Smullis7Smullis7 Member Posts: 221
    Welcome!  I've been following you on YouTube for awhile.  Love your videos.
    Sheila and the Mullis Pups (Winston, Morgan, Leroy & Dakota)
    M@bel M@y, my 2017 T@B Outback Max S (silver w/black trim), towed by Maude Myrtle, my 2016 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock.

• kluckluc Member Posts: 4
    Great to see you on here @MandyLea. Been following you since we met at Tearstock 16. 
    2016 T@B 320 CS-S
    kluc said:
    Great to see you on here @MandyLea. Been following you since we met at Tearstock 16. 
    Oh wow, I'm honored @kluc

Love & Light!
  • SGH0004SGH0004 Member Posts: 62
    Welcome to the forum.  Good looking T@b, btw.
  • ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    edited August 2017
    Eastern Washington, eh?

So do you know Ron and Shannon (who built a castle for their home in eastern Washington, complete with moat)?

They're full timers we met in N.M. and I've been trying to find a way to send them some coffee that we owe them. Last I knew they were hosting at a CG in the eastern Washington area.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
    @ChanW, Are Ron & Shannon on the Forum, or do you know? Not familiar with the names, or I'd try to help you out. If you knew which CG they're hosting, we'd make a trip. Do they have a White with Red trim CS model? If so, I might know who you're talking about. I bought my side tent & cover from them about 2 years ago, but don't recall if their names were Ron & Shannon, I'll do some looking to see if I still have their info tucked away.
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    No, I forgot to mention, they're not Tab folks, they have a fifth wheel, if I remember right.

I just thought I'd throw that out there. Perhaps they'll take us up on our invite to see NY state.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
    Thanks @ChanW
    Spokane, Wa.