Options

Good Sam Passport America Escapees Thousand Trails Harvest Hosts?

TTTabTTTab Member Posts: 100
Which one of these groups is the best to join?
2015 T@B M@x S silver and white
tv 2010 Lexus RX350 Matador red  

Comments

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Good Sam is nice because of the discount at Camping World. The other places are hit and miss and depends on your budget. I found 1000 Trails places exclusive and only centered around certain places in the southeast. My sister likes Harvest Hosts. I don't know about others. There are many opinions about them by some of the full-timers on YouTube (all types of campers and RV folks).
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    RollingBnBRollingBnB Member Posts: 322
    I don't think there is a best, we have Good Sam and the discounts at CW and the campgrounds have covered our lifetime membership cost.
    2020 Tiffin Open Road
    2020 Nissan Versa Toad 
    Alan & Patty
    Southern Az
  • Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    We have Good Sam, Harvest Host and www.overnightrvparking.com We use them all, but we really like the over night parking app, when we are trying to go from San Diego to Burlington, WA in 2 1/2 days each ways. If you signup with them be sure to use my email address as the referral. dsatwork@gmail.com  B) One issue with Harvest Host is that you really need to get there early enough to by their merchandise. With our long driving days that has been hard to do. Haven't had Good Sam long enough to use it for camping, but got discounts on dump fees and supplies at Camping World and Still have $35 in gift certificates just for signing up. I don't see how you can lose with Good Sam.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.