Options

New owners in California

GKunkelGKunkel Member Posts: 1

Hello:

My wife's family had a small teardrop when she was a young girl. She's always wanted one of her own so for her birthday, we got her a T@B. Just brought it home today (Nov 25) so are clueless but happy.

Gary & Mary Lou Kunkel

Comments

• Options
    judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    Well, congratulations! Our purchase was husband's birthday and our 42nd anniversary. I might add that our first overnight trip and first ever trailer camping is for this weekend. Unfortunately we are having battery problems. I have had the most positive results with this forum. I feel I know this little gal imside and out and haven't spent the first night. Welcome!
    Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    A T@B is like a new baby.  What sound is that and what does it mean?  How do I take care of her?  What do I feed her -- glycol??? How do I keep her battery charging?  It's truly a journey, and a fun one, but you need to be committed.  I love my T@B and I would rather spend $$ on her than go out (except to go camping!!!).  Congratulations. :x
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    deputydogdeputydog Member Posts: 103
         Congratulations Gkunkel. :)

TV is a 2007 Jeep Liberty. Own 2015 T@B Maxx s/wet-bath white green. St. Clair Shores, MI.