What Generator will I need?

kgreen_98
kgreen_98 Member Posts: 11
I just bought a 2006 T@B CS Max Clam shell and was just wondering what type of generator I will need to run the A/C?
I was looking at this one, do you think it will do the job?
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-2-200-Watt-Gray-Gasoline-Powered-Digital-Inverter-Generator-RYi2200GR/300404697


Thanks

Kenny

New T@B Owner. 2006 CS Max Clam Shell. She may be small, but she is a cutie.

Comments

  • Ratkity
    Ratkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Most places that allow generators during generator time require the unit to be 50 decibels or less when running. Those generators are limited to a few like Yamaha, Honda and Western Electric (I need that verified). Although your question is if that's enough. I believe you have the cool cat. I think the people who have Dutchman campers may have more experience than I do to be able to answer your question. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • kgreen_98
    kgreen_98 Member Posts: 11
    Thank, Yes I do have a cool cat. 

    New T@B Owner. 2006 CS Max Clam Shell. She may be small, but she is a cutie.
  • kgreen_98
    kgreen_98 Member Posts: 11
    I bought this one this afternoon and it runs my A/C and other items at the same time.

    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-Bluetooth-2-300-Watt-Super-Quiet-Gasoline-Powered-Digital-Inverter-Generator-RYI2300BTA/300347426

    New T@B Owner. 2006 CS Max Clam Shell. She may be small, but she is a cutie.