Outside electric heat

Dalehelman
Dalehelman Member Posts: 2,414
edited November 2017 in Tips & Tricks
We tend to do most of our cooking outdoors if possible. Here in the Pacific Northwest it can be a little cool in the morning and evening. In order to power a heater I plug it into the 20 amp outlet on the  pedestal. Some sites only have a single 30 amp outlet. Since the Tabs outside outlet is only 15 amps you can only use one high watt appliance at a time. By using the outlet for the air conditioner and a 12 gauge extension cord I am able to have heat and cook or make coffee at the same time.
  1. Hash  T@B Fun

Comments

  • Homebodyatheart
    Homebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,518
    I can attest to @Dalehelman's heater mod. It knocks the chill off under the awning.
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red