Options

Warranty Work

Does anyone know if T@B warranty work has to be done a at NuCamp dealer? Can the work be done at a regular RV service center? 
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    edited November 2017
    Bicoastal said:
    Does anyone know if T@B warranty work has to be done a at NuCamp dealer? Can the work be done at a regular RV service center? 
    Thanks
    Most warranty work will need to be coordinated and done at a T@B dealership or the factory down in Sugarcreek, Ohio.   There have been instances where other repair centers were utilized but these types of arrangements are not the norm and would first need to be discussed, verified and agreed upon with a nüCamp warranty rep (and prior arrangements discussed and made) as it will ultimately be their call.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    BicoastalBicoastal Member Posts: 16
    Thanks, we have two NuCamp dealers that we’re looking at 2. + hours away but don’t feel great about their service and 4 hours who have a great reputation but harder to get service done. 
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    nüCamp always likes to have feedback, good or bad, after a repair job is completed. Be sure to help the cause after the repair work is done. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    I will do that. I thought to ask the question because I was supposed to pick up my new 320s Outback on Friday but since Thursday the dealer, who is over 2 hours away, hasn’t been able to solve a water pressure problem. Very frustrating and now I have concerns about their service department. Would be easier to go to someone close to me that I know is good.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @Bicoastal, sit down and read on the forum. There are those who have had this problem and their answers could help you understand if it happens to you. It can sometimes have an elusive solution.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Thanks, yes, the forum has been helpful. I forwarded some suggestions to the dealer and still not much of a response. Only he knows what the exact problem is and what they’ve tried. I guess I have to trust that they know what their doing. Thanks again for you guidance.