Options

How I welcomed in the New Year!

jbug10jbug10 Member Posts: 156

Camping, kayaking, hiking and biking at Beaver Lake in NW AR!  OK it was a little chilly but not bad; just had to add an extra layer or two.  Fant@bulous was cozy and warm with just a space heater.  Who else went camping for New Years and where?

June; 2013 T@b "Fant@bulous"; 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee; one kayak and one bike

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    So awesome! I really wanted to but have been sick on the couch. I am sure glad you did. Thanks for posting the pics.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Thanks for sharing the pics June and Happy New Year!  You DO know that we are jealous right?   :D   I can almost smell that campfire here in Michigan and look forward to the next time out and the new adventures created....  Safe travels!
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    June -- So, you probably had one of the best places to camp for New Year's (besides Florida)!!!  I heard that Arizona (Tucson) even had snow.  It's way too cold and snowy to camp where I live in Colorado, but I sure enjoyed your pictures!!!  Can't wait for that first trip!  Glad to hear you got out.
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)