Options

Intro

Hi everybody! New to this forum. Sold a T@G Max last year and decided to get back into Teardrops with a T@B more room.  Found a used '17 Outback to fill the bill. Left it in storage at dealer until March. It is going to be a long winter of guessing mods.
2017 T@B Outback 2017 - TV 2017 Wrangler 4 Door. NW Indiana & High Country Colorado

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,506
    Congratulations Tim and Margo!  You can do a lot of damage with Amazon Prime during that long wait:)  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    BillBill Member Posts: 38
    Congratulations and welcome! I'm new to this forum myself, but I guarantee you'll find it full of invaluable information and incredibly nice people.
    Bill & Helen; 2017 T@B S Maxx, (Serenity Now!!); TV 2019 Honda Ridgeline,
    Woodstock, Ontario 
  • Options
    dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,926
    Welcome to the forum, to the family and congratulations on your t@b! Many adventures await. Happy t@bbing!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • Options
    GailandJohnGailandJohn Member Posts: 123
    Congrats and welcome, and happy winter dreams of your T@B. I miss ours if I go more than two weeks without seeing it. :)

Gail & John 

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @TimandMargo, Welcome to T@B L@nd! You'll have plenty of time to go through the forum & check out modifications. Personally though, I'd go with putting 'em on a "wish" list first, go at least driveway campin', or make a trip or two to figure out what will work best for YOU folks. Not all mods fit all styles of campin' & you'll sort out what will work for you & YOUR "style". Besides, 'ya never know, it could save you some $ in the long run! At any rate, welcome aboard & have fun with your journey!! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf