Options

Alde question

i turned on my Alde system to test out the hot water, worked great. The next morning I turned it on for heating and it made a gurgle sound behind the toilet. Once I turned it off, the noise quit. Why did it gurgle??

2017 T@B CS-S silver with silver trim ("T@Boo') pulled by a 2015 Subaru Outback (6 cyl)

AT GA-ME 2000

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @Frost772, The gurgle noise you're hearing is the glychol circulating from the reservoir. Pretty sure your reservoir is located in the "cubby" behind the toilet. (either that, or check fer a stranger in yer bathroom! :o)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,507
    Frost772, check the setting on your Alde pump.  You can locate it under the driver side bench.  It should be somewhere between 1-2.  If set too high, it causes the glycol to circulate faster, may bubble more in the glycol reservoir in the hatch behind the toilet and cause the noise you heard.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Personally, I think the gurgling sounds more like a babbling brook, and it’s a nice sound to go to sleep to. Music to my ears knowing I’ll be warm. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”